Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Guess I'm in the minority when I say, "ha!" Pet owners are kinda dicks anyway. Sure, they are socially accepted dicks but dicks none the less.
    That's either some solid bait, or you need to explain it more.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    So the dog should be beaten to death because his owners are "dicks"? OK.
    That's a different conversation. I merely mean that by and large pet ownership is fucked up. More so, I so find it funny in a cynical way when people putty party over the loss of the equivalent of an accessory no matter the means.

Oh, look, someone who doesn't deserve to breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by Visigothette View Post
    While an awful thing to do, assuming that person is a "serial killer" and thinking that an animal's life is more valuable than a humans is idiotic, at best. But what else would I expect on the internet?
    It's also not worth less. It's a life. And behavior like this is dangerous and speaks of a sick mind. Not you, the guys who did this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    I like when some gory news scrape through the filter of media and all those room hermit hippie justice warriors are completely shocked. It's so funny how detached are you guys from real world and know nothing about how cruel and sick it is. Google liveleak, dailygore, snuff, red room, deep web for more education.
    It says a lot about you if you think that the content on those websites is the "real world".

thinking that an animal's life is more valuable than a humans is idiotic, at best.
    Good thing humans are not animals. Also the earth is the center of the universe and everything that exists revolves around it because humans are so special. Everything that exists was made by a flying spaghetti monster to serve us since we are its pride and joy. Praise him and may we all be as egocentric as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    I like when some gory news scrape through the filter of media and all those room hermit hippie justice warriors are completely shocked. It's so funny how detached are you guys from real world and know nothing about how cruel and sick it is. Google liveleak, dailygore, snuff, red room, deep web for more education.
    (I love dailygore! It fills the niche that rotten used to occupy.)

But the fact that the world is a shitty place doesn't make people who delight in the senseless infliction of suffering upon others any less degenerate.

Hopefully the humanity will get lucky and whoever did this will go out and earn a Darwin Award.
    ~RAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by Likuidz View Post
    That's either some solid bait, or you need to explain it more.
    We (society) constantly seem to bitch about habitat conditions at zoos or parks but rarely recognize that we have systematically bred new weaker and useless animals. Most pets require and need an owner. Not because of emotional support, they need that because we have created these pathetic yappy social cosmetic accessorys. It's a god complex or an emotional defect.

Deleted
    just to all dog owners! keep your damn stupid dogs on a leash!!!!1111 I am also angry on dogs who take piss in my garden!

Guess I'm in the minority when I say, "ha!" Pet owners are kinda dicks anyway. Sure, they are socially accepted dicks but dicks none the less.
    so because of the owner? the pet deserves to suffer?

by that logic I can go kick the living fuck out of your parents piss on their bodies and staple a note to your mothers forehead saying 'lulz'... but it's ok.. because you're a dick. so obviously THEY deserve it. right?

fucking assclown.

I feel very little empathy towards humans. but animals, they can't talk. they can't ask for help.. they work differently. this is disgusting and i would have no issue whatsoever killing this human being(s) slowly and painfully. yes. I'm THAT edgy.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a different conversation. I merely mean that by and large pet ownership is fucked up. More so, I so find it funny in a cynical way when people putty party over the loss of the equivalent of an accessory no matter the means.
    You clearly have never owned a pet, and if you have, you certainly lack empathy. Pets are not accessories, they are loved as strongly as any family member - sometimes more, depending on familial circumstances - and whilst it's true that their death will not have as huge of an "impact" as the loss of a human family member, it's still going to hurt. It's going to hurt bad. Especially if the circumstances of the death are so horrific like this.

Like, would you want to find a family member dead on your doorstep, having been beaten to death? Nobody sane would.

Pets are living, breathing beings. They love and are loved, and to lose them, even through natural causes, can be devastating. But this? This is just scarring. I wouldn't wish this situation on anybody. I know how much it hurts to lose a pet through old age, but if this were to happen to me, I don't know what I'd do. Probably try to hunt down the scum that did it and treat them as they did the dog.
    Last edited by Teramelle; 2015-08-12 at 07:22 AM.

While an awful thing to do, assuming that person is a "serial killer" and thinking that an animal's life is more valuable than a humans is idiotic, at best. But what else would I expect on the internet?
    Humans are animals. Lex talionis. Human lives have no actual value.
    Last edited by Boogums; 2015-08-12 at 07:26 AM.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

The people who killed that dog needs to be found and held accountable, not just on account of them being fucking cunts but also because taking joy in killing and possibly torturing animals is quite the early warning sign.

iPhone doesn't quote well

Yeah I have had pets, when I was younger. But like some people I grew up and formed rationale and logical thoughts of my own. Animals are tools, food, or annoyances. Making them a "loved one" is no more natural and automatic than having a specific music taste. It happens or it doesn't. I believe those who do go that route have deep emotional issues or weekneses. That's me.

I cannot speak to the animal as if I'm ok with mass slaughter for consumption we already have a dark grey area.

I mean thats just fucking dumb. I'm sad for those who did this. They must have terrible lives for them to be that fucked in the head to do something like this. I hope justice finds them and it tends to do one way or another.

iPhone doesn't quote well

Yeah I have had pets, when I was younger. But like some people I grew up and formed rationale and logical thoughts of my own. Animals are tools, food, or annoyances. Making them a "loved one" is no more natural and automatic than having a specific music taste. It happens or it doesn't. I believe those who do go that route have deep emotional issues or weekneses. That's me.

I cannot speak to the animal as if I'm ok with mass slaughter for consumption we already have a dark grey area.
    You clearly don't understand human psychological processes and evolution if you don't "believe" that our relationship with dogs isn't natural.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe those who do go that route have deep emotional issues or weekneses. That's me.
    I believe they are not the ones who have the emotional issues here.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least they left a note, I guess.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I'd like to think that it's a prank, maybe a photoshop but you never know. I know they've caught people who have been serial dog poisoners before.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

history has proven that tons of serial killers started with neighborhood pets.