Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    30 days jail, 6 months probation $1000 restitution, required psych eval with them being required to follow the recommendations of the evaluation.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea2012 View Post
    Find them and torture them ISIS style.
    Shipping them of to syria/Iraq would be great seeing how long they would last before being captured and executed. Could do a tv show where they drop people like that down there with go pro cameras

10+ Year Old Account
    ..........and in the other thread some wonder why people choose to save their beloved pets over a random stranger....
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    How do you know Hitler would find this cruel? I really don't think he's the go-to person for this.
    Oddly enough, I actually remember reading that Hitler was kind of an animal lover.

edit: nm, overlooked where someone linked the wikipedia article and beat me to it.

OT: I hope the bastards are caught and punished harshly.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-08-13 at 03:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is pretty disturbing. And not just because a dog died.

Yeah, it's really fucked up that they killed the dog like that, I would say they need to receive the same treatment. BUT...it looks like, if they aren't caught, we may have a future serial killer/s on our hands. I hope the cops see that and put a lot of resources and man power into catching the culprits.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Poor Pomeranian!

We need to do same thing to the person who beat dog to dead. Serves him right!