WA Picking Up Other Raiders Abilities

For some reason Weakauras has randomly decided to pick up some of my other guild DK's abilities. Effected so far are Blood Plague, Frost Fever, D&D and Defile. I never touched anything or messed with any settings. It just all the sudden decided to happen in raid tonight. They are and have always been marked as "Own Only". I even went as far as to delete them all, log out, log on, re-do them but to no avail. The problem still persists. Help???

Deleted
    Please upload (pastebin.com) a string in what that error occurs so people (me included) can take a look at what might be wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by xen6077 View Post
    Please upload (pastebin.com) a string in what that error occurs so people (me included) can take a look at what might be wrong with it.
    How when you are on the website?

Did you updated WA for alpha/beta versions? try downgrade it for the latest official release.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTruck View Post
    Did you updated WA for alpha/beta versions? try downgrade it for the latest official release.
    No new updates as of last night and this morning. Plus the other DK was having no issues for him.