Deleted

I have some Weakauras who destroy my Adventure Guide / Group Finder

For some time now I have the problem that when Weakauras is active and I play the game for a bit the buttons in the Adventure Guide become unclickable and I have to reload to make it working again. Same goes for the Group Finder Tool. So my question now is, how do I find the Weakaura or is there a way to give you guys more information. I am pretty sure it is Weakauras since it is the only Addon when it made a difference when I disabled it.
    Thank you

Deleted
    It's not WA, but WoW's UI strata bug.
    Download this addon : curse.com/addons/wow/stratafix
    Everything should properly work.

^ that's right, I had the same issue, stratafix fixed.

Deleted
    yes it worked. ty very much

Quote Originally Posted by Aellia View Post
    It's not WA, but WoW's UI strata bug.
    Download this addon : curse.com/addons/wow/stratafix
    Everything should properly work.
    Thank you so much. This has been driving me nuts for weeks and I couldn't figure out what addon (I assumed it was an addon) was causing this issue. My character stats sidebar was also borked - missing all but one line in each category with no usable info shown. Glyphs and group finder had to be reloaded every time. Was pulling hair out trying to find the cause.

If any of you guys could help me out here and try this version of WA http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakaur...7-65-g5909237/ and DISABLE StrataFix, is stuff still broken?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanzilla View Post
    If any of you guys could help me out here and try this version of WA http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakaur...7-65-g5909237/ and DISABLE StrataFix, is stuff still broken?
    worked for me

Yay, thank you! We have a few more bugs to fix before we can release this as proper version but I'm glad to know we got that one done.