Where to look for xbox one friends

Hi is there a popular site where you can find players for xbox one games?

Look on the subreddit for the game you play, achievment forums ect. Its hard nowadays, very little assholes plug in thier headsets. Back in the xbox original days of halo2 i had a full friends list 3 months after starting, now people are just antisocial. It also doesnt help that navigating to ur friendslist in game its a pain in the dick.

Yeah the new friend system blows dick. I like how the 360 told you logged on, sending and checking messages was so much easier, and faster. Now I usually just ignore messages unless there is a break in the game because I'm not snapping my game, or exiting it all together. For as much as Xbox got right on one, this feature leaves a lot to be desired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Look on the subreddit for the game you play, achievment forums ect. Its hard nowadays, very little assholes plug in thier headsets. Back in the xbox original days of halo2 i had a full friends list 3 months after starting, now people are just antisocial. It also doesnt help that navigating to ur friendslist in game its a pain in the dick.
    yeah its ok without the voice communication I can live wihtout that
    I just need friends to invite to start the coop modes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Yeah the new friend system blows dick. I like how the 360 told you logged on, sending and checking messages was so much easier, and faster. Now I usually just ignore messages unless there is a break in the game because I'm not snapping my game, or exiting it all together. For as much as Xbox got right on one, this feature leaves a lot to be desired.
    apparantly the new TU fixes this hopefully.

yeah its ok without the voice communication I can live wihtout that
    I just need friends to invite to start the coop modes lol
    Check the reddits for the games or chevo sites.

Middle schools, WWE events, taco bells, nascar races, farms (peasants are around the fields).
    Sorry I couldnt help it. Reddit and gamefaqs mostly.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game you play is the best way to find people. Just start randomly talking to your team and pretend like they have a mic. Eventually, you'll find someone that will talk back to you (either positively or negatively) and then you just befriend them.