Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Read the thread before responding. We know.

- - - Updated - - -

It's far more likely there was a misunderstanding at DragonCon. These decisions take some time to make, generally far more than we had between the tweet and Lore's post.
    Then why keep the conversation haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    yeah.. but does anyone also feel moonkin would get a high rez option, and what the guy was trying to say is that it won't be any drastic change like Tree of life form or like cat/bear form will get.

which to me implies moonkin won't get varying forms with the weapon upgrade
    Well, in Moonkin Form your weapon is still visible. In Cat and Bear Form they are not, and that's why Cat and Bear Form get special treatment.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Well, in Moonkin Form your weapon is still visible. In Cat and Bear Form they are not, and that's why Cat and Bear Form get special treatment.
    yeah, i know, and that's what i'm afraid off.. it really would be nice to have variations with the moonkin form too.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalna View Post
    well we dont know what would happen if we didnt talk about, if nobody asked that question...its politics, if you want to get lets say 20€ from a deal you ask for 40€ and you push hard for 40€, then you compromise for 20€. I will always ask more.
    Push to hard, and you get nothing instead.