Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeckka View Post
    the current model is fine. id rather their resources be used elsewhere
    They do use it else where like changing races graphic and animation and gave us bad expansion , but if it comes to moonkins that will be waste of time , o really !!!

xXx English is not my first language xXx

Deleted
    It would be nice to get an updated model but I wouldn't complain if we never see one.

So, seems like yet another expansion without update ... (https://twitter.com/mmoc_events/stat...08352722284544 <- from dragon con)

Seems a bit odd to me. Why "no big revamp" rather than just "no"?

They're updating the other models, but not moonkin.

I don't understand how Blizzard continues to update the other druid forms but leaves moonkin in the shitty state that it is.

Deleted
    id like it to be updated, but for now im happy using glyph of stars

I'd personally like to see Moonkin turned into the glyph and Astral Form become the normal form, seeing as how Astral Form seems much more sensible from a lore perspective (we don't really often see NPCs transforming into moonkins, but we do see plenty of obvious "balance" druids) and allows players to see their armor.

I want a new moonkin model but I'd rather see just about everything else updated first because I never really liked the Moonkin form to begin with. Obviously that makes me slightly biased but I feel like in general there's a small niche of people who love it and the majority who are pretty "meh" about it overall.

Q. Boomkin new char model?
    A. No big revamp.
    RKBadWolf - Can you clarify? No new model, no updated model, or what?
    MMO Central Events - That's what he said. There might be tweaks, but not overhaul like feral.
    https://twitter.com/mmoc_events/stat...08352722284544
    From the WoW panel at Dragon Con.

tf feral gettin their new skin from artifacts and we're getting a couple new charms at most around our neck? crying

10+ Year Old Account
    They said: no big revamp. They may update it with better textures though

Oh go fuck yourself Blizzard.

Hopefully, they realize that they should just let caster from be base form without changing into either astral or boomkin. That's my preference.

I have a proposition. Why we don't gather modelers, designers and animators around the community, grab the actual moonkin model, the new ogre model and skeleton and make the work for Blizzard. We make our moonkin model and send them free to add to the game. So they can stop frustrating us saying they won't expend resources and people to revamp Moonkins.
    Just a tought.

glyph of stars is an updated moonkin form =-)

I mean, you have to know that Blizz is aware that pretty much every Boomy out there would appreciate a new model update, but they go ahead and give it to the other forms and NOT Boomkin? That's pretty shit-tastic. As a Resto, I don't particularly care, but as a druid I can see the frustration. We will see what their idea of "tweaks" are. But the Boomy models as they are right now are absolutely atrocious...

Deleted
    They have time to update warlock pets and to make store mounts.
    What we need is a hd skin, not some "tweeks" and I really don't think that's an unreasonable demand.
    I may be an pessimist, but 'm really not fealing any expansion hype.

Glyph of Stars confirmed new balance form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilynn View Post
    I mean, you have to know that Blizz is aware that pretty much every Boomy out there would appreciate a new model update, but they go ahead and give it to the other forms and NOT Boomkin? That's pretty shit-tastic. As a Resto, I don't particularly care, but as a druid I can see the frustration. We will see what their idea of "tweaks" are. But the Boomy models as they are right now are absolutely atrocious...
    is anyone even surprised at this point? They tell rogues to fuck off with ravenholdt, our model is fucked as well but dont worry because they say it will all be cool...

didnt they say the exact same thing about the "invasion" of tanaan? With this news im pretty sure we wont get any revamp to moonglade as our order hall either

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I think you should not be annoyed. I'm saying that because they updated feral and bear models somewhere mid expansion (not this one, I forgot which one was it) and I'm quite sure it wasn't start of expansion. So if you go "I AM NOT BUYING" at the launch because of that, I think it might be bad reason.
    yeah you are right, and then we had some expansion in which they promised shitloads of content in the beginning, delivered crap and later mid expansion delivered even bigger crap, its 50:50 at best, with WoD taken into account its more like 80:20 that we wont get anything else.