Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lord of the Reins

http://ptr.wowhead.com/achievement=1...d-of-the-reins

Anyone else think this would be an amazing title? 300 mounts is a HUGE feat, and I think it should deserve its own title.

<Nhio, Lord of the Reins>

Thoughts? I don't have a twitter account, but would tweeting the devs on this possibly help?
    Last edited by Nhiosis; 2015-08-13 at 02:09 PM.

Deleted
    That would be pretty awesome

Deleted
    Agreed, that is actually pretty neat.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed, that is actually pretty neat.

I couldn't agree more! most people have no clue how difficult it is to be at 300 mounts, especially at this point in the expansion. 300, takes more than just casual collecting or farming. Even if the title was given to those who achieved this before the release of the next expansion like some of the Raid feats of strength do. I mean...the raid feats can be fudged by getting carried, however, mount totals cannot be fudged. It's the one thing that, to me, is sacred in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballfro View Post
    I couldn't agree more! most people have no clue how difficult it is to be at 300 mounts, especially at this point in the expansion. 300, takes more than just casual collecting or farming. Even if the title was given to those who achieved this before the release of the next expansion like some of the Raid feats of strength do. I mean...the raid feats can be fudged by getting carried, however, mount totals cannot be fudged. It's the one thing that, to me, is sacred in this game.
    I like this idea and agree. I can't even count how many man hours I've put in to farming mounts in the past 6 months. It's pretty much been my WoD end game so far.

Bumping in hopes that more see this and support it!!

Deleted
    i like this idea, just bump the title reward up to the next achievement each time another 50 or so mounts get added

Well, there are titles for dumber things. I see no harm in a mount collection title.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

yeah it would be awesome to have that title in game. and i agree that there are titles for things that don't require YEARS and YEARS of constant effort to get

That would be awesome indeed, a month or so ago I finally got the 250 achieve and damn it cost me so much.. When I heard the 300 one coming I almost cried.. I have no idea what to do to adquire another 50 mounts.. But I certainly expect a damn title for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

7+ Year Old Account
    You should get faster mount speed too. I mean I can't imagine getting 300.

Some of these achievements should give passives as well.

Get a twitter man..spread the word!!!
    Conan! What is best in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Really like this idea ! You should spread that in the official forums.

7+ Year Old Account
    Love this idea! I hope it gets added

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZweiHandler View Post
    Get a twitter man..spread the word!!!
    Love the idea. Twitter seems best bet to get it to devs indeed.

7+ Year Old Account
    I hate it and I hope you all die in a fire! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

Ok, sorry. Had to get the usual MMO champ forums out of me.

Nice to see a thread people are agreeing on.
    I, too, would love to have this title. Only like 35 more mounts to go!
    The true demon lord.

Thanks for the support everyone!!

I actually submitted this as a suggestion in game tonight, a feature I only just realized existed. Everyone else please do the same!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    Thanks for the support everyone!!

I actually submitted this as a suggestion in game tonight, a feature I only just realized existed. Everyone else please do the same!!
    Achievements:
    A new achievement has been added for collecting 300 mounts, Lord of the Reins. Completing the achievement awards a mount, the Reins of the Heavenly Azure Cloud Serpent.
    Well done I guess? -__-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumaku13 View Post
    Well done I guess? -__-
    "Anyone else think this would be an amazing title? 300 mounts is a HUGE feat, and I think it should deserve its own title.

<Nhio, Lord of the Reins> "

This topic is about a title, not the mount.

I've thought about this more and I think the title should maybe be attached to the 250 feat. 300 is such a high number and most likely not obtainable by most for quite a while yet. Either way it looks like they aren't going to do it, I've been submitting feedback in game and made several threads with no replies

I actually like that idea

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."