Lightbulb how to burst as windwalker

hi this is my first post in the forum

My question is: How do u burst single target fights like iron reaver?

2nd question: what trinket should i use (archimonde, soul from socrethar, mythic from blackhand, kromog, butcher, trinket from council)

No clues but welcome to mmo-champion. The number one place to complain about wow lol :P

Thanks :3, ill not give up about monk i have 708 ilvl but i think im doing something wrong in the opener :3

Quote Originally Posted by endouken View Post
    Thanks :3, ill not give up about monk i have 708 ilvl but i think im doing something wrong in the opener :3
    I made a shitty ww guide in like 6.1 or something, check it out if u want https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBOglv-DtzY . Doubt much has changed in terms of rotation on ST (didnt raid this tier cuz tired of the game, so might be wrong). Also pretty sure archi + socrethar trinkets are best.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endouken View Post
    hi this is my first post in the forum

My question is: How do u burst single target fights like iron reaver?

2nd question: what trinket should i use (archimonde, soul from socrethar, mythic from blackhand, kromog, butcher, trinket from council)
    WW burst consists of the opener when every buff and cooldown is up. After the opener, WW doesn't have "burst" the same way some other classes do.

During the opener you want to start with mad Chi, use RSK, Tiger Palm, Chi Brew, BoK, Chi Brew, BoK, then pop TEB into FoF followed by Jab into Serenity.

The goal is to fit FoF and Serenity into the 15s of TEB and fit all of the opener into the 20s of prepotion.

As for trinkets, all of the HFC trinkets are better than BRF ones. Each HFC trinket has its use depending on the situations. You always want to use Archimondes trinket. Soul Capacitor is used on fights with minimal SEF use, Mirror of the Blademaster is for fights with multiple targets and/or where the target(s) won't move out of the blade storm during the 20s.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    SDI + Mirror of the Blademaster, you can go with Soul Cap on Fel Lord/Gorefiend (be careful about your positioning and depending on luck it may be dps loss compared to Mirror/Censer if you get procs outside feasts/inside his stomach), Censer on Iron Reaver/Gorefiend.