Recently back to frost DW

Hey all,

After taking a break from my DK in favor of playing my rogue, I brought it in our guild's normal alt run last night. I feel like I did reasonably well given my gear (which can be seen here) and even got lucky enough to get 2p and a wf Fel Lord trinket during the run. It's in my nature though to try and be competitive with every class I play, so I wanted to post the logs from last night and ask you guys here if you see anywhere that I could improve or change my rotation or playstyle. Here is a link to last night's logs, note that I was not present for Kormrok, and on my main rogue for HHC and Xhul'Horac.

Any advice and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimpingblow View Post
    Hey all,

After taking a break from my DK in favor of playing my rogue, I brought it in our guild's normal alt run last night. I feel like I did reasonably well given my gear (which can be seen here) and even got lucky enough to get 2p and a wf Fel Lord trinket during the run. It's in my nature though to try and be competitive with every class I play, so I wanted to post the logs from last night and ask you guys here if you see anywhere that I could improve or change my rotation or playstyle. Here is a link to last night's logs, note that I was not present for Kormrok, and on my main rogue for HHC and Xhul'Horac.

Any advice and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    Play Unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Play Unholy.
    Orly? I had thought that DW Frost was the goto spec for dps in 6.2? I actually really like unholy (played Necroblight Unholy in 6.0 and 6.1 when not tanking) and last night I got the 2h Mace off of Tyrant as well. If switching to Unholy really is best, with summonstone (what I used for info before) being gone, are there any strong unholy resources you recommend I check out?

edit: spelling

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimpingblow View Post
    Orly? I had thought that DW Frost was the goto spec for dps in 6.2? I actually really like unholy (played Necroblight Unholy in 6.0 and 6.1 when not tanking) and last night I got the 2h Mace off of Tyrant as well. If switching to Unholy really is best, with summonstone (what I used for info before) being gone, are there any strong unholy resources you recommend I check out?

edit: spelling
    After actually checking your gear, frost might be better for you atm actually, 2pc is useless for UH without 4 set and since you don't have the legendary ring it devalues BoS a bit, on heavier AoE fight's UH might still preform better for you tho.

UH is definitely the way to go with a bit of gear, trinkets you would want to aim to get are UeH, Class trinket and Vial from BRF if you have access to BRF runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    After actually checking your gear, frost might be better for you atm actually, 2pc is useless for UH without 4 set and since you don't have the legendary ring it devalues BoS a bit, on heavier AoE fight's UH might still preform better for you tho.

UH is definitely the way to go with a bit of gear, trinkets you would want to aim to get are UeH, Class trinket and Vial from BRF if you have access to BRF runs.
    Thanks! After seeing your comment I started doing some unholy research as well and saw how important 4pc and leg ring was. Definitely stoked to get those and switch back to UH!