Epub and mobi readers for windows

Can anyone recommend a free reader for epub and mobi formats for windows 10? I wasn't sure which were viruses on google.
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2015-08-14 at 07:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely read the topic as "Epub and mobi readers for the win!" and wasn't even thinking about Windows.

I rarely read much on windows, might just open something up to flip through it and make sure it’s a good copy but I just use the reader in Calibre to do that. Calibre is awesome – I use it to organize my e-library and keep my devices synced but if all you want is a reader its way overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    I definitely read the topic as "Epub and mobi readers for the win!" and wasn't even thinking about Windows.

I rarely read much on windows, might just open something up to flip through it and make sure it’s a good copy but I just use the reader in Calibre to do that. Calibre is awesome – I use it to organize my e-library and keep my devices synced but if all you want is a reader its way overkill.
    Fixed title tx.

Is Calibre free and similar to Adobe? Actually can Adobe Acrobat Reader read those?

Deleted
    Amazon do there own version, Kindle for windows.

Calibre...for reasons I cannot go in to

I looked up Calibre on youtube and it looks pretty cool with conversion capabilities. Thanks everyone.