Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Where did American citizens come from again?
    I'm from Wisconsin. Says right here on my birth certificate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miley View Post
    It's a different time and there is a legal process to immigrating now?
    So, no argument then?

By that logic it would be fine if Mexico went full "Wild North" and put Texas in a reservation camp. Because invading a land by force is obviously fine, while coming in and asking for help is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    I'm from Wisconsin. Says right here on my birth certificate.
    Neglecting your history. Uuuuh, if people from other nations ever did that, you would have a full set of arguments. Or, in my case, just the N-word.
    Last edited by mmoc1848483d5d; 2015-08-14 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    What does this person being illegal have to do with it?

How many murders have been comitted by legal americans?

Seriously vyxn, you can swap out "illegal" for "black" or "muslum" or whatever fearword you choose to see what kind of a horrible monster youre willingly turning yourself into.
    You ask what him being illegal has to do with it, I think the counter argument would be if he wasn't in the country, these people would still be alive.

I'm not sure what the point is supposed to be here.

10+ Year Old Account
    well better deport 12 million people and a few million more that just look like them to be safe

better kill all the white people too for all those movie theater shootings.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I'm not sure what the point is supposed to be here.
    trump was right, so vote for him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by captmcneil View Post
    So, no argument then?

By that logic it would be fine if Mexico went full "Wild North" and put Texas in a reservation camp. Because invading a land by force is obviously fine, while coming in and asking for help is not.
    There's not much to argue about history between the 1500-1700s. America was not recognized as a sovereign nation while today it is.

I'm kind of wondering what would happen if an illegal immigrant ended up killing a black person, what would liberals think lol. Almost seems like the ultimate paradox.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I'm kind of wondering what would happen if an illegal immigrant ended up killing a black person, what would liberals think lol. Almost seems like the ultimate paradox.

Normal gang violence?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    I said see not wrote up on their web page
    and encase you didn't notice NBC didn't mention he was an illegal till the six paragraph ninth and last paragraph on the CBS report
    This is some bullshit to try and weasel out of the fact that you didn't look hard enough. How is news read? With your eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are the articles about the illegal immigrants who save lives?
    A friend of mine who is an illegal immigrant just finished paying her way through nursing school and landed a job at a hospital as an RN. Think right we'll see her face on the news?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miley View Post
    There's not much to argue about history between the 1500-1700s. America was not recognized as a sovereign nation while today it is.
    Recognized by whom? Europe? So you could invade the continent, because the Indians weren't a recognized nation by the US? Wow, so much ignorance. Being a sovereign state is just a matter of power, not justice.

America is a continent, as far as I'm concerned, and the US is a sparsely populated country on it. The reason for US power is not size, but economy. Which is based on taking advantage from other countries. I'm not distracting from the argument here, just throwing in that your opinion may just be a tiny bit self-centered.

The other point is, that ignoring your own history is a bit difficult, if you label yourself "conservative", since you can only conserve something, if other people before you worked (and in your case, died - a lot) for it. So it would be only logical to represent the values your country was built on - which is immigration.

Has it ever crossed your mind that your birth is nothing you could have influenced? Now count the amount of people on earth and calculate the chance you're born somewhere, where you can even have an arrogant stance like yours.
    Last edited by mmoc1848483d5d; 2015-08-15 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Normal gang violence?
    I'm wondering if there would be huge outrage because well, a black person died, or if there would be a lack of outrage because "we don't want to give immigrants a hard time" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I'm wondering if there would be huge outrage because well, a black person died, or if there would be a lack of outrage because "we don't want to give immigrants a hard time" lol.
    You've managed to badly fail at understanding not one but two movements.

What is one of the gun grabbers favorite argument
    If striker gun control just saves one life it is worth it
    so why cant that same argument be applied to the stopping of illegal immigrants
    if it just saves one life

The news you wont see on any of the National Networks because it goes against their liberal narrative

so what does this make it now 4? 5? murders committed by illegal aliens since Trump made his speech and was mocked for saying murderers where entering the US across the Mexican border that the networks claimed didn't exist and mocked Trump for making that claim saying he was fear mongering
    This is fear mongering- most massacres are committed by US born citizens, this shouldn't be about their immigration status.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

What is one of the gun grabbers favorite argument
    If striker gun control just saves one life it is worth it
    so why cant that same argument be applied to the stopping of illegal immigrants
    if it just saves one life
    "If you assume my first premise why don't you assume my second?"

Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    Where are the articles about the illegal immigrants who save lives?
    A friend of mine who is an illegal immigrant just finished paying her way through nursing school and landed a job at a hospital as an RN. Think right we'll see her face on the news?
    so how did she legally land a job as a RN what fraudulent SS number did she use?

Penalties for Employers Hiring Illegal Immigrants
    What Counts as Hiring an Illegal Immigrant? Under federal law, it is illegal for any employer to engage with illegal immigrants in the following manner:
    Hiring illegal immigrants
    Recruiting illegal immigrants
    Referring illegal immigrants for work and receiving a fee -
    See more at: http://www.legalmatch.com/law-librar....ll395lZL.dpuf
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2015-08-14 at 11:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    so how did she legally land a job as a RN what fraudulent SS number did she use?
    She didn't. She moved here with her family when she was 12, graduated high school, paid her way through community college classes, paid her way through nursing school, applied and qualified for DACA, and is now able to get a 'real' job.

so what does this make it now 4? 5? murders committed by illegal aliens since Trump made his speech and was mocked for saying murderers where entering the US across the Mexican border that the networks claimed didn't exist and mocked Trump for making that claim saying he was fear mongering
    So, from this I have to assume that you agree with those who think all police are out to harass and murder black people, right? Oh, I'm sorry...what you were saying about "narratives?"