Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miley View Post
    There's not much to argue about history between the 1500-1700s. America was not recognized as a sovereign nation while today it is.
    At no point in the history of the United states has our unique and upstanding cultural identity not been under threat. Italians and Greeks sought to steal our magnificence by not assimilating, not speaking our language, taking our jobs and having too many children. Then the Germans came and almost destroyed us from within by refusing to assimilate, not speaking our language, taking our jobs and having too many children. The Irish almost brought utter destruction to our great enterprises by failing to assimilate, speaking out language incorrectly, taking our jobs and having too many children. The Chinese were a crafty bunch that almost caused our downfall by staying together instead of assimilating, but speaking our language, taking our jobs and having too many children.

Now we have the heinous brown people who have come to our country but don't even TRY to assimilate. They don't learn proper English but still manage to take our jobs. But you know what the worst part is? They have far too many children. I ask you, how will we ever survive as a nation when faced with this kid of unprecedented challenge?
    Last edited by GodlyBob; 2015-08-15 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Phone typos

Whoa. I made a wrong turn and landed in stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    so how did she legally land a job as a RN what fraudulent SS number did she use?

Penalties for Employers Hiring Illegal Immigrants
    What Counts as Hiring an Illegal Immigrant? Under federal law, it is illegal for any employer to engage with illegal immigrants in the following manner:
    Hiring illegal immigrants
    Recruiting illegal immigrants
    Referring illegal immigrants for work and receiving a fee -
    See more at: http://www.legalmatch.com/law-librar....ll395lZL.dpuf
    Are you still upset about somebody who is, by definition helping people in a very immediate manner in a field that is often under staffed? I thought the fear was that immigrants are a strain on society, but here you obviously have a very valuable individual.

7+ Year Old Account
    There are no illegals. That requires borders and we don't have that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You've managed to badly fail at understanding not one but two movements.
    Don't dodge, answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Miley View Post
    It's important because they never should have even been here so this would not have even happened.
    And what is it you suggest? A giant massive wall? Like that's worked in the past. Regardless of whatever idea you want to dream up on how to keep people out, he went to live with cousins, he had connections on the inside and could have easily gone through the border and lived with them just as he did.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VeriusNox View Post
    And what is it you suggest? A giant massive wall?
    Anyone found without citizenship or a permit to be here gets sent on a bus to Mexico City.
    Last edited by PC2; 2015-08-15 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Don't dodge, answer the question.
    It should be embarrassing to ask that question. Its more embarrassing to stand by it.

It should be embarrassing to ask that question. Its more embarrassing to stand by it.
    And yet it's more embarrassing that you continue to dodge it.

Deleted
    nvm wrong post.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Anyone found without citizenship or a permit to be here gets sent on a bus to Mexico.
    And as the article states, he was living with cousins. How is anyone to find out he's not supposed to be here?

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    And yet it's more embarrassing that you continue to dodge it.
    I assume you're talking about this bit of nonsense?

"I'm wondering if there would be huge outrage because well, a black person died, or if there would be a lack of outrage because "we don't want to give immigrants a hard time" lol."

Not actually a question but I can't see what else you might be referring to. You fail to understand both the BLM movement, which is about police brutality, and seem to think that liberals have some kind of problem with arresting and trying immigrants who commit crimes. Its just like this BLT sandwich except all the ingredients have been replaced by dogshit.

How far into mutual hatred would our world plunge if all the headlines were as this one?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VeriusNox View Post
    And as the article states, he was living with cousins. How is anyone to find out he's not supposed to be here?
    The first time an illegal is pulled over by police they get detained and deported. If they never get caught then they are free to stay. You cant stop murders, they will happen from time to time.

I'm not sure what the point is supposed to be here.
    That Vyxn is trying to do anything and everything to get gullible people to his side like Republicans are doing in political events like debates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone found without citizenship or a permit to be here gets sent on a bus to Mexico City.
    Which is extremely inhumane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The first time an illegal pulled over by police they get detained and deported. If they never gets caught then they are free to stay. You cant stop massacres, they will happen from time to time.
    Which I'm fairly certain happens, I don't know any cops around here who let people go if they're found to be here illegally. The question is how to keep people out in the first place, because as the person I quoted stated, if he wasn't here, they wouldn't have died.

I assume you're talking about this bit of nonsense?

"I'm wondering if there would be huge outrage because well, a black person died, or if there would be a lack of outrage because "we don't want to give immigrants a hard time" lol."

Not actually a question but I can't see what else you might be referring to. You fail to understand both the BLM movement, which is about police brutality, and seem to think that liberals have some kind of problem with arresting and trying immigrants who commit crimes. Its just like this BLT sandwich except all the ingredients have been replaced by dogshit.
    Nah, I have a better understanding of BLM then you do. As for liberals having some kind of problem with arresting and trying immigrants that commit crimes, in this very thread we have people trying to excuse the behavior by saying "well it costs a lot to deport these people". Also, sneaking into the country is a crime lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    The first time an illegal is pulled over by police they get detained and deported. If they never get caught then they are free to stay. You cant stop murders, they will happen from time to time.
    How very. ..pragmatic.

"America for Americans" and "massacres just kind of happen "