Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Well, in League 2, the big bad Alae was taken down by the super awesome Fuzzy Bunny Slippers. 113 with a kicker remaining to 77 with no one left to play.

League 1, Fuzzy Bunny Slippers has the lead at 116 and no one left to play to 87 and Aaron Rodgers. Will your hero Fuzzy Bunny Slippers pull out the win?

10+ Year Old Account
    Won the consolation bracket.

First time doing fantasy football, was huge fun. Learned a lot for next year, will look forward to next season.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't expect my kicker to bury me, gonna need a huge game out of Rodgers and he hasn't had one of those in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I didn't expect my kicker to bury me, gonna need a huge game out of Rodgers and he hasn't had one of those in awhile.
    You need just over 28 points from Rodgers to win. He has had two games all year that would bring in that point total. One of those games was a shoot out and the other was a blow out. I am not saying it's impossible, but it is gonna be tough. Minnesota doesn't seem to be the offensive juggernaut to make this a shoot out. And it being January in Wisconsin, teams tend to run the ball more. But either way, good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like I have taken both Leagues. I would like to thank all you losers who thought they even had a chance.....Sorry. Sorry. Just can't do it.

Thanks for creating the leagues again Alae. And I hope to see everyone back next year (including you Xskarma). Perhaps I should retire on top? I won League 2 the first year and got 2nd in League 1. I won League 1 last year and got 2nd in League 2. Now, I finally win both leagues this year. Can only go downhill at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    3rd place. Time to hang a banner in my room.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    3rd place. Time to hang a banner in my room.
    You too? I had a plaque made and hung it on my fridge!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, gratz to the winners and thanks everyone for playing this year. From what I can tell everyone in both leagues played and tried till the bitter end, which goes to show that we've got an awesome, dedicated group of players. Hopefully we'll see you all again next year! (and since we seem to add players every year, maybe we'll even get a third league next year!)

Was a lot of fun again this year. Congrats to all the winners in both leagues. I will be back for some more fun next year and hopefully not forget what day the draft is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yep, gratz to the winners and thanks everyone for playing this year. From what I can tell everyone in both leagues played and tried till the bitter end, which goes to show that we've got an awesome, dedicated group of players. Hopefully we'll see you all again next year! (and since we seem to add players every year, maybe we'll even get a third league next year!)
    It is very gratifying to be in a league where people don't vanish after 4 weeks. Sometimes real life causes a week of blunder but everybody has done a good job to stick with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. It has been a real good season guys I had a lot of fun. I still have not gotten the chance to make a trade yet in fantasy football, maybe I can have it happen next year.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, we are a conservative group when it comes to trades, if people don't get their panties in a bunch about it maybe people won't be scared to trade next year.

edit

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I'm not interested in being frustrated by fantasy football this year. I'm in it for fun.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

- - - Updated - - -

At year's end, Antonio Brown had more points than any RBs, that was a genius move on my part to auto-draft him.
    Last edited by draynay; 2016-01-04 at 07:52 PM.