Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's delayed because WoD was shoddy design work from the beginning, and they paid for it with the sky being filled with bugs and holes. Content, Design, everything outside of raids is a failure compared to prior expansions. Raiding was great, though, IMO.

Deleted
    It is bad logic to equate those who have the achievement with people who want flying. I did the achievements long before it was announced they'd be tied to flying and I always try to max all reputations every expansion. Having the qualifications does not indicate that you did it "only" for flying, to me it's just a natural effect of playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnairk View Post
    It is bad logic to equate those who have the achievement with people who want flying. I did the achievements long before it was announced they'd be tied to flying and I always try to max all reputations every expansion. Having the qualifications does not indicate that you did it "only" for flying, to me it's just a natural effect of playing the game.
    Exactly. There are likely many people who would like to have flying, but can't be arsed to jump through a bunch of hoops for flight that has been continuously delayed and pushed back, ONLY to get it for a few months in a world where there's nothing to do, followed closely by losing it again in the next expansion and having to jump through some more hoops to MAYBE get it re-activated again at a later date.

All of which is based on the shaky belief that Blizzard will keep their word on the topic.

It shouldn't surprise anyone that enthusiasm for doing the required achievements is low.