Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lightbulb Store mount should be faster...

Store mounts cost real money not gold so why should they be the same speed?

store mounts should be 150% speed at ground and 360% while flying

Deleted
    Your not even trying, reported for trolling.

Do NOT fall for this one please.

I have a vague feeling that you won't get a lot of backup for this... idea
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post

No, they shouldn't. We are not making a thread turning towards P2W. Already been tough explaining people that a transmog helmet isn't P2W.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Lets just pretend you actually think this is a good idea and not just trying to make people angry....

no wait i can't.

they should also have cupholders imo

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People scream loud enough about store mounts looking nicer than all of the recent mounts you acquire in game, how do you think people here would react if you could go to the store and pay for a tangible advantage in game?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No, they shouldn't. We are not making a thread turning towards P2W. Already been tough explaining people that a transmog helmet isn't P2W.
    This is not p2w if i run faster... i just can move faster some class have this as a passive its not a P2W and i didn't say taht

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fumper View Post
    Speed pin stripes too *nods*
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not p2w if i run faster... i just can move faster some class have this as a passive its not a P2W and i didn't say taht
    Yes, passive, 20% - not 50%, or 80%

No, you didn't say it but it is under the same dumb discussion topic. Just because you can afford to buy something from the store just mean you should recieve perks - wanna be faster? Level a Paladin or Death Knight, or get Carrot-On-A-Stick.

Deleted
    Please just lock. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, passive, 20% - not 50%, or 80%

No, you didn't say it but it is under the same dumb discussion topic. Just because you can afford to buy something from the store just mean you should recieve perks - wanna be faster? Level a Paladin or Death Knight, or get Carrot-On-A-Stick.
    Edit: Forgot to add, OP seems to want even faster. 150% on land, that would be a 170% DK or Paladin. Extra 80% in the air. 280 is the 2nd tier flight, so by purchase of money, you expect to skip paying thousands of gold, which other players have to? Think it leans more to P2W than I thought. Currently, they are just mounts and they are the same for all - which is fair. But you want faster because you paid money for it, suddenly puts you above the fair obtain limit - unless you dream of said thing to be added in to the game as obtainable too.

It's obviously trolling thead but...

They should sell special runes for 20$, which are increasing you DMG done/Heal DONE/reduce DMG taken by 10% for a whole week.

Also they should sell 100% experience boost for 15$ for a week for every of your characters.

What about unlimited seals of fate with increase by 100% chance to loot warforged/socket item for only 10$ a week? That's a good idea!

all ground mounts should be 150%

100% is too slow

10+ Year Old Account
    Why stop there? Why not make it so that Store mounts can be used while in combat and indoors. They should also be able to bypass no-mount areas that prevent players from blocking NPCs. Also, while on your store mount, why not become invincible and have a damage buff?

I mean, you're paying extra so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Why stop there? Why not make it so that Store mounts can be used while in combat and indoors. They should also be able to bypass no-mount areas that prevent players from blocking NPCs. Also, while on your store mount, why not become invincible and have a damage buff?

I mean, you're paying extra so why not?
    and breathe fire

Speed pin stripes too *nods*
    20" rims with the spinners and carbon fiber kits. be the most tricked out moose you've ever seen!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    and breathe fire
    And have cupholders!

-Credit to Mythriz for the signature and avatar!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    all ground mounts should be 150%

100% is too slow
    Agreed with this but what would be cool if from level 100 we do a quest to become better and go from 100% to 150% seeing as we are such awesome Heros for so long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fumper View Post
    I actually support this suggestion.