Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fumper View Post
    20" rims with the spinners and carbon fiber kits. be the most tricked out moose you've ever seen!
    Screw the moose, I want that on my mammoth!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Noahsark View Post
    Agreed with this but what would be cool if from level 100 we do a quest to become better and go from 100% to 150% seeing as we are such awesome Heros for so long.
    [cake on stick]

Deleted
    I agree with op, I belive that real fans who contribute more to blizzard deserve faster mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    Store mounts cost real money not gold so why should they be the same speed?

store mounts should be 150% speed at ground and 360% while flying
    dont be a troll please, store thing are there for cosmetic not giving advantage, the game is pay to play, not in a pay to win format, thx

This thread is hilarious...

BTW I bought all my store mounts with gold so I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Store mounts cost real money not gold so why should they be the same speed?

store mounts should be 150% speed at ground and 360% while flying
    No.
    People too readily throw around the stupid Pay to Win argument with many games, but that would be a prime example of how to go down the wrong direction.

If you are trying to troll people, then you are in my view an idiot.
    If you honestly believe that to be a good idea, then I echo that last sentiment also.

Don't get why people must feel the need to "troll", like being an attention seeker is suddenly something new and special that it wasn't 10 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    they should have an extra seat for OP's mom
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by LLspy View Post
    I agree with op, I belive that real fans who contribute more to blizzard deserve faster mounts.
    Exactly why everyone fail to see this ? we invest in blizzard as a company its only fair if we get something in return

One of the main reason I have no problem with the store mounts is because they don't do anything special that in-game mounts can't already do. They are not faster, carry more people, mountable where you normally can't mount, etc. The only thing they have are a different look. In my opinion all of them have been ugly and if you could get them trough in-game means I wouldn't use them over the mounts I currently use.

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    all ground mounts should be 150%
    100% is too slow
    And be able to fly!
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Im fine with faster mounts, when wow is b2p or even f2p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    In fact there is a passenger fly mount in store which basically makes the vial of sands unneeded but I wouldn't call that game breaking in any sense or form.
    Wait, did I miss out on something?

Only passenger mounts I know off, are obtained in-game or by recruitment.

- - - Updated - - -

Had to go through the list... nothing.

Sandstone Drake = Crafting.
    Mecha-hog = crafting.
    Mammoths = dropds / Purchase
    Nightwing (think it is called) = Recruitment.
    Rocket = Recruitment.
    Yak = Purchase.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
    One of the main reason I have no problem with the store mounts is because they don't do anything special that in-game mounts can't already do. They are not faster, carry more people, mountable where you normally can't mount, etc. The only thing they have are a different look. In my opinion all of them have been ugly and if you could get them trough in-game means I wouldn't use them over the mounts I currently use.
    Reason I don't mind them, they are just different looking mounts.

And 10 points for Red Vs. Blue quote in the signature.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2015-08-15 at 12:40 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Not sure if trolling but, no, there should be nothing in the store that gives even a SLIGHT advantage in any scenario. There are incredibly obvious advantages to running faster than other players.

Exactly why everyone fail to see this ? we invest in blizzard as a company its only fair if we get something in return
    You invested into getting a pretty mount, that's all. For gameplay, you invested a monthly fee like everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Deleted
    You're a funny guy Sully, I like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree though. It's only logical /s

Seriously though, 150% ground mount speed pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    I agree though. It's only logical /s

Seriously though, 150% ground mount speed pls.
    And full flight speed on the ground in draenor.

Oh, and being mounted should also grant rested xp since the mount is doing all the running.

Deleted
    Cash mounts should trample oposing players and kill them in pvp because I pay for it. Also they could bring extra loot at raids because you know, I pay for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrolo View Post
    Cash mounts should trample oposing players and kill them in pvp because I pay for it. Also they could bring extra loot at raids because you know, I pay for them.
    And they should increase your gold cap, plus how much you can transfer between servers, because they can carry more stuff.

Deleted
    Perfect for adult people with a live, job and family.
    Slow riding is tedious and boring.
    $15 is nothing. Don't act like a child, grow up and get a job.
    Why do you care when others ride faster. It will have not effect on you when I run past you. You choose to be slow.
    Don't call it P2W it's just convenience.

If your disagree you have no live and you are not an adult and you are poor and you are a WoW hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscience View Post
    Perfect for adult people with a live, job and family.
    Slow riding is tedious and boring.
    $15 is nothing. Don't act like a child, grow up and get a job.
    Why do you care when others ride faster. It will have not effect on you when I run past you. You choose to be slow.
    Don't call it P2W it's just convenience.

If your disagree you have no live and you are not an adult and you are poor and you are a WoW hater.
    This thread is getting better and better each post!

Why do you care when others ride faster. It will have not effect on you when I FLY past you. You choose to be slow.
    We should also make everyone able to fly... for 20$.
    Why do you care when others DPS better. It will have not effect on you when I DPS past you. You choose to have lower DPS.
    Special runes +10% DMG DONE for... only 10$!

Why do you care when others have better content. It will have not effect on you when I get bonus boss. You choose to see only 13 bosses.
    NEW, special boss for people who pay 30$!