Few DPS DK Questions for Everyone!

Hey guys I have a few questions about Death Knights, I have been playing DW Frost in raids for a while now and have been noticing most DK's switching or just in general playing unholy. So I was wondering what the real requirements are to play this spec in terms of gear to beat out frost.

My armory is Hypoz on US-Hyjal (cant post links as I'm new)

I currently only Have those two trinkets (EDH and Fel Cleave trinket) to play with and I do have a 2H sword available at 705 Ilvl. I've read many threads about how amazing the class trinket is for multi target UH.

So basically should i wait until I have trinkets like Unending Hunger and Reaper's Harvest?

Also for DW Frost with 4pc I was wondering if I should still be obliterating to exhaust KM proc's with no Runic Power as I feel like i am obliterating too often currently for example I sometimes get into situations where I end up doing FS>FS>FS>Oblit>FS>Oblit till my proc goes away or should i be spamming howling blast in the place of it?

Thanks In advance and sorry for my terrible wording on some things first post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoz View Post
    Hey guys I have a few questions about Death Knights, I have been playing DW Frost in raids for a while now and have been noticing most DK's switching or just in general playing unholy. So I was wondering what the real requirements are to play this spec in terms of gear to beat out frost.

I currently only Have those two trinkets (EDH and Fel Cleave trinket) to play with and I do have a 2H sword available at 705 Ilvl. I've read many threads about how amazing the class trinket is for multi target UH.

So basically should i wait until I have trinkets like Unending Hunger and Reaper's Harvest?

Also for DW Frost with 4pc I was wondering if I should still be obliterating to exhaust KM proc's with no Runic Power as I feel like i am obliterating too often currently for example I sometimes get into situations where I end up doing FS>FS>FS>Oblit>FS>Oblit till my proc goes away or should i be spamming howling blast in the place of it?

Thanks In advance and sorry for my terrible wording on some things first post here.

Should never us a KM on OB, always make sure you have enough RP to do a KM-FS right before you use OB.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Should never us a KM on OB, always make sure you have enough RP to do a KM-FS right before you use OB.
    That's not entirely true.
    e.g. if you have 12 rp or less + a KM proc, you should definetely use Obliterate over Howling Blast x2, especially with the 4pc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoz View Post

Unholy is superior on most fights, but you face some requirements:
    If you want to play Unholy on AoE fights (Assault, Xhul'horac, Mannoroth, ...) you need the Classtrinket.
    On singletarget, Unholy BoS beats Frost Defile, but I advise you to test it, because it's not the easiest ability to master. Iron Maiden's trinket is still BiS when playing BoS, so keep that in mind.

You should probably keep playing DW Frost with Defile/Plague until you get the classtrinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayney0 View Post
    That's not entirely true.
    e.g. if you have 12 rp or less + a KM proc, you should definetely use Obliterate over Howling Blast x2, especially with the 4pc.
    Like i said, always make sure you have enough RP as DW to dish out a KM-FS before you OB.