Thread: European police

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Some of the biggest murderers in the US are little kids, gangs use them for the same reason. The little killers go to juvenile jail, scaring the hell out of the other juveniles, for a couple of years at the most. Some of these kids have killed a dozen people.
    So? Treat criminals like criminals. I don't get what being a Gypsie has to do with it. If someone is murdering, treat him like a murderer. Isn't that the appropriate response?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    Eh, it happens from time to time in Sweden.
    Yes, and from time to time your beloved pure Swedes also kill people. Now what?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yes, and from time to time your beloved pure Swedes also kill people. Now what?
    Now what, what?

Now what, what?
    Don't you think that's a bit childish? Just don't reply if you don't have anything useful to say.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Don't you think that's a bit childish? Just don't reply if you don't have anything useful to say.
    I just don't understand why you'd say what you did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, it happens from time to time in Sweden.
    That doesn't make it a problem in the sense I was using the word though.

Compare "Some of the biggest murderers in the US are little kids...Some of these kids have killed a dozen people" with what you said - one is a problem, one is an occasional incident.

I just don't understand why you'd say what you did.
    Because I wanted to counter your usual subliminal racism. See, when someone says "We don't have a problem with gypsy children killing people in Europe" and you say "it happens in sweden from time to time", you may be technically correct... but it implies that they are a particular problem. So I pointed out that Swedes also kill people, just to make sure everyone knows that your "from time to time" is as large or as little a problem as any regular criminal happens to be. By doing that, I wanted to imply that them being Gypsy has absolutely no relevance to the question if murderers should be treated as murderers. That is the non-racist view.

Is that clear enough for you?

Watch this to understand gypsies.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2015-08-15 at 07:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Watch this to understand gypsies.
    Understand? To see more likely. I don't think many understand the whatever language they are speaking in that video, nor do they understand the Swedish subtitles.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Understand? To see more likely. I don't think many understand the whatever language they are speaking in that video, nor do they understand the Swedish subtitles.
    Added subtitled version. jeez.

Added subtitled version. jeez.
    Are you a gypsy cyban?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Are you a gypsy cyban?
    Cryban hates two things: Westerners and gypsies.

You are now on his list of people that will be first against the wall when his beloved Putin liberates the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Cryban hates two things: Westerners and gypsies.

You are now on his list of people that will be first against the wall when his beloved Putin liberates the world.
    I think the only way to top that is to be a capitalist German Gypsie... if there is such a thing. :P

Yes, but seeing as I'm posting from a cell phone, I don't feel like spelling out each country.

Common sense would say each country is different

And given you said "EU police" anyone capable of common sense would know your use of EU would indicate knowledge of separate countries making up a UNION.

Are you a gypsy cyban?
    I went to school with some. My hometown is mixed. In first grade there were 6 gypsy kids in class. One guy who was 13 and one girl (Sirma) who was 14. 3 of them dropped out the first week. The 3 who didn't quit were girls (Kamelia, Emilia and Silva) who came until 7th grade, then their parents married them off.

15+ Year Old Account
    I went to school with some. My hometown is mixed. In first grade there were 6 gypsy kids in class. One guy who was 13 and one girl (Sirma) who was 14. 3 of them dropped out the first week. The 3 who didn't quit were girls (Kamelia, Emilia and Silva) who came until 7th grade, then their parents married them off.
    You seem to remember their names pretty well. Secret gypsy crushes? I have no fucking clue about most of people who I was in the first grade with. If I saw a class photo I could name most of them, but right now out of the blue...not many.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You seem to remember their names pretty well. Secret gypsy crushes? I have no fucking clue about most of people who I was in the first grade with. If I saw a class photo I could name most of them, but right now out of the blue...not many.

I've heard stories of gypsies committing violent crimes, and police being afraid to raid their compounds to arrest those involved. Is that true?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard stories of gypsies committing violent crimes, and police being afraid to raid their compounds to arrest those involved. Is that true?
    In what country?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    In what country?
    UK, Germany, and Italy if I remember correctly

http://www.burgasnews.com/novini-bur...na-anglichanka

The problem isn't the police. The problem are the judges who let repeat offenders back on the streets where they commit new crimes. The guy in this article killed and raped an English tourist. He had 10 prior crimes (theft, drunk driving) and was still allowed out of prison.

Deleted
    Because I wanted to counter your usual subliminal racism. See, when someone says "We don't have a problem with gypsy children killing people in Europe" and you say "it happens in sweden from time to time", you may be technically correct... but it implies that they are a particular problem. So I pointed out that Swedes also kill people, just to make sure everyone knows that your "from time to time" is as large or as little a problem as any regular criminal happens to be. By doing that, I wanted to imply that them being Gypsy has absolutely no relevance to the question if murderers should be treated as murderers. That is the non-racist view.

Is that clear enough for you?
    Kids killing people is disproportionately higher among MENA(Honor killings) and romani people and some other groups, than by Swedes. Because they know if caught, they can only get 4 years max anyways, while an adult could get lifetime. If they're under 15, they can't even be prosecuted for it. They "take one for the team", so to speak. Indoctrinated or forced to by their parents or relatives.

It's most certainly more of a problem among them than in Swedes. Which has been acknowledged being a problem by the state. There's nowhere enough support for people who live with such parents in Sweden. We offer next to no help to immigrants who live under such conditions.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2015-08-15 at 07:55 PM.