Exclamation Some stuff won't laod

Hi, I started playing SWTOR recently but I am experiencing some weir bugg. Some stuff in game are totally replaced by some other weird stuff. P.S. I run game perfectly and get up to 60 fps.

It looks like character is missing a part of body depends of what type of armor is that character wearing. Some armor can be laoded and some cant. Also all building in starter area are laoded and all NPSs and enemies and others are loaded. Just some parts of characters wearing some armor that game won't laod. And some buildings dont have textures but it depends. Sometimes they do and somethimes they don't. So please if anyone knows what the problem is at least tell me what causes this and I will look up for solution. But I would appriciate if u knew...

Is the game fully installed? I think you can start playing before everything is properly installed. Try starting the launcher and wait for it to finish installing.

There's also a repair option on the launcher. You have to log in to activate it, though.

The game isnt fully installed, it is not fully downloaded yet, but my friend who is also playing with me, hasnt downloaded the game 100% and still has everything loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    Is the game fully installed? I think you can start playing before everything is properly installed. Try starting the launcher and wait for it to finish installing.

There's also a repair option on the launcher. You have to log in to activate it, though.
    Other than this ^

It actually sounds like you have a graphics driver that is causing issues. The building is there but bad rendering. Could be an older driver that needs updating or a driver you loaded but didn't fully get rid of the past driver you tried to replace and it's causing issues.

You could wait till the game is fully downloaded and see if that is it first.

If nothing changes, it's likely your video card/driver. I would download the newest driver for your card. Reboot and go to safe mode and fully uninstall your current video drivers. Start windows normally after that and install the new drivers and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by CptMisha View Post
    The game isnt fully installed, it is not fully downloaded yet, but my friend who is also playing with me, hasnt downloaded the game 100% and still has everything loaded.
    Let the install run overnight or while you're not there. It should be okay once it's fully installed.