Blizzard Level 35!!! 35K Achievement Points across WoW, D3 & SC2!

Wow: http://i.imgur.com/t37N97z.png
    D3: [Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/C8yRUBq.png)
    SC2: [Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/yzzjBPT.png)
    So after almost two years since the last time I posted about my Blizzard Level I'm finally back with Blizzard Level 35! That's right over 35,000 achievement points spread across the 3 main franchises: WoW, D3 & SC2! I have not included any seasonal achievements from D3 in the total as they reset so often and are really only for ladder purposes.
    I hope one day Blizzard will finally implement the Blizzard Level into their community of games. This would of course mean implementing achievements in each of their other games: Hearthstone, Heroes and Overwatch, but I don't think that would be something super challenging to do. I play all Blizzard games and would love to see achievements added to the newer titles.
    In case anyone wants to start with it again, yes I have a life. I've recently gotten married and have a child on the way. Also I have been working over 40 hours a week for the last couple years which is the main reason it took me so long to get to 35k.
    If you have any questions please feel free to ask I'll be happy to answer.
    Also if you know anything about coding or the blizzard API please send me a PM I have been working on a website to track players Blizzard level but I do not have a great knowledge about pulling and aggregating from the API.
    Thanks, and if you are going to Blizzcon this year look for me and say hi! I go every year and always have a blast.
    TLDR; Blizzard Level 35! Whoo!
    Last edited by Liquidmist; 2015-08-16 at 12:00 AM. Reason: wrong wow imgur link

Your wow link shows diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by zanzimar View Post
    Your wow link shows diablo.
    yah looks like he copy/pasta poorly :/

http://i.imgur.com/t37N97z.png is the wow imgur somehow they got copied the same as D3.

Very nicely done.
    Last edited by Manverr; 2015-08-16 at 12:02 AM.

thanks, fixed it and noted in the edit

Good lord. I will never get my total ach points that high. Grats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay. If they did "blizzard levels" I wouldn't care one bit about them. Which is about the same level of care I have for my achievement points.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    Okay. If they did "blizzard levels" I wouldn't care one bit about them. Which is about the same level of care I have for my achievement points.
    Agreed. Also, when was the last time you ventured outside, o.p.?

You came up with the level idea? That's just silly.

More so, i find it sad that you try to categorize (or justifiy) your effort on that, but no one really has anything to do with it.

Good for you, i guess?

I've got about the same in WoW, one day I will find the time to rack up D3 and SC2 points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the total number of ach points anyway? The top according to wowranked is 25740 which 2k more than OP so I assume they are much closer to completion but what's the max?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    You came up with the level idea? That's just silly.

More so, i find it sad that you try to categorize (or justifiy) your effort on that, but no one really has anything to do with it.

Good for you, i guess?
    Oh do shut up. Also grats I myself just will never ever have that motivation but good on you man now aim for 40k!