7+ Year Old Account

Demon Hunters and transmog?

As I understand it. Demon hunters have their glave artifact. Special head piece. and Special chest piece.

So as far as transmog potential goes, are you allowed to mog those? (I know artifacts can be mogged but are glaves considered swords? or Glaves?)

Are all Demon hunter's going to look the same then with only minor variations in their pants?
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    As I understand it. Demon hunters have their glave artifact. Special head piece. and Special chest piece.

So as far as transmog potential goes, are you allowed to mog those? (I know artifacts can be mogged but are glaves considered swords? or Glaves?)

Are all Demon hunter's going to look the same then with only minor variations in their pants?
    For Legion I think they said the weapons are actual glaives and not swords. For the rest it's all leather so I would assume you'll be able to able transmog your gear.

7+ Year Old Account
    It just occurred to me that everyone of them will look identical lol, since you can't mog glaves (since they are unique atm) or chest (since it's unique to not appearing to show off tats) and the helm (again since they have to have their eye bandanas)
    I hope that's not the case but I haven't heard otherwise yet.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

they don't have a special head or chest piece from whati took out of it

like blind folds are just like tauren horns when you make a character so they aren't even head slot armor ( so im kinda curious as 2 what tier head armor for them will look like) and the chest will be like anyother classes tier sets but with a dh theme of being less covered i think

10+ Year Old Account
    There exist pieces in game with invisible parts to show off body, it'll likely work the same;

or a feature similar to 'Show Cloak/Hide Cloak', such as the option to turn off Death Knight reverb/echo voices
    Last edited by Polybius; 2015-08-16 at 03:29 AM.

Perhaps the blindfold will be a customization option in character creation and changeable at the barber. That way, you could still transmog to other helms while having your blindfold, similar to the undead face straps.

considering glaives are 1h you can tmog them to/from other 1hs id assume, and the rest of their gear is leather, why wouldnt you be able to mog it?
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    They said they may gives one-handers to Demon Hunters as well, so I could see them DHs transmog those models over the glaives.

Blindfolds are going to be a character customization option that helms will likely override.

I don't remember where I read it but if I recall they said they will use the same leather chests like everyone else but their sets will attempt to give them different shirtless looks.