10+ Year Old Account

Racials for Warlock

Hey guys. Very late to the warlock party but I really want to start one for the upcoming expansion. I want to have it be horde and was considering the class Undead.

I was hoping any of you guys can give me a quick answer (google doesn't have) to which race is best for it. I know the three specs have different stat priorities but regardless, any thoughts would be fine.

Thanks guys.

PS. This is for PVE
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2015-08-16 at 05:28 AM.

all racials are very close mate, feel free to take whatever you want.
    Aff:

Demo:

I have a gut feeling that racials aren't going to matter at all in Legion. Even for the min/max-ers.

Pick 'em purely for cosmetics. DPS racials aren't a thing anymore.

Deleted
    Nothing beats Goblin for PvE. The rocket boots is a DPS boost in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    I have a gut feeling that racials aren't going to matter at all in Legion. Even for the min/max-ers.
    They don't matter for min/max-ers now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't a 1k dps difference actually quite high?

If you are a top class player in BIS gear (at least judging by those numbers) doing cutting edge progression then yes 1k (so not even 1.5%) may seem worth it. Otherwise not really in my opinion. It's a personal choice though that each person has to make.
    Last edited by SpikeySquad; 2015-08-16 at 05:26 PM.

I went from orc back to undead(I had started undead and race changed for raiding) and don't regret it at all, I adore undead warlocks.

To be fair, I also don't raid seriously anymore though.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Isn't a 1k dps difference actually quite high?
    Troll in mop was about the only time where I gave a shit about racials and I was alliance so it was mostly just me being salty at how ridiculous that difference was.

Since wod came out the racials are so balanced it hardly matters, you can easily see a 1k swing in dps from whether or not your CB decides to multi-strike a bit more or you get an extra trinket proc or you don't get a trinket proc for a really long time or a mechanic targets you and makes you move etc etc.

There's such a wide delta between dps as is, the difference between races is completely inconsequential. Just go with whatever option makes you the happiest, be it min-maxing or aesthetics or type of racial because honestly none of it is going to have a tangible affect on your performance.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Closing, question answered. Also just as a reminder:

• Do not create pointless threads such as "Which class/race/gender/faction/server should I roll?"

http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?faq=forumrules

For more information you can look at any of the spec stickies, all of them have information regarding races for each spec.