Deleted

Seeking lvl 100 Pandaren on alliance side EU for hide

This is the last thing I need from Ashran to complete the achievement, so far not much luck in finding a pandaren. I would appreciate it if you got one, to add me on btag (Eka707#2156) and help me out. I also have a panda on horde EU side lvl 100 so I can return the favor.
    Thanks in advance!
    Just thought about this: can you get the hide if you kill the person in Warspear/ alliance base? because I cant see how we will get into the same Ashran
    Last edited by mmoccf8ee740f8; 2015-08-16 at 03:07 PM.

Theres a chance to get put into different instances of Ashran if you queue up.

If your on the same realm, or can realm hop around to match it up, I think you might be able to take advantage of the 30 seconds you get before being ported out.
    If you and the Panda both swim around Ashran and meet in the middle and find a spot that you can zone in/out off, you could both zone in, make the kill, zone back out before being ported.

The panda will get ported out to Stormshield graveyard after 30 seconds, so do it close to there and that might make it easier for you than trying to get into the same group.