Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    On MMO-C? No, never asked for any help here.

On other Forums? hundreds of times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never once, people on the internet are 10x more useless than people IRL.

10+ Year Old Account
    This forum is useless. 4chan is great for help as long as you don't ask for it on one of the children's boards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Yeah, on flashback.
    Ye, same here. Alot of times.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Never once, people on the internet are 10x more useless than people IRL.
    Have you tried turning them off, and then back on again?

10+ Year Old Account
    This forum is not where you should come for help. This is where everyone talks BS as though everything they are saying is a fact.

The old newsgroups used to have intelligent people on at least, back when you needed to be somewhat smart to even get on the internet.

The Stackexchange network is also a reasonable place to get advice on anything, if you talk crap on there you won't get anywhere.

bookmarked interesting studies from MMO-C.

I am usually the one doing the helping, which is not to say I am helpful but I help!

Come to think of it I did get the idea of powerline ethernet adapters from here. So yes!

But generally I seem to have interesting problems no one else has. I think this either means I am evolved and breaking new ground or discovering issues so mundane no one even recognises them as issues. I am going with the former because it makes me feel good!

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    This forum is not where you should come for help. This is where everyone talks BS as though everything they are saying is a fact.
    I think the computer forum gives great advice, and are not bad at troubleshooting either.

Internet forums continually help me in a variety of ways.

For example, a social and political forum such as what Gen. OT often is helps me keep sight on success by witnessing working examples of habits and mindsets which are typically the antithesis of success.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN