Looking to build first gaming PC

Currently using:

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2009)
    2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB
    NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 512 MB

And I believe it is time for an upgrade... I want to custom build a gaming PC relatively cheap for the first time. I usually play WoW on Low settings 1440x900 with the old models and the scaling is set at 90% at 30 FPS. While the game is playable, I would actually like to experience a better view. While I have never built a PC before is the budget below obtainable for the high-end settings of WoW? I would love the professional feedback of the forum members and am definitely open to all options.

-- Budget: $400-$500
    -- Resolution: --
    -- Games / Settings Desired: World of Warcraft / Diablo 3 / Starcraft 2 / Hearthstone / Heroes of the Storm -- (High 60 FPS)
    -- Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): --
    -- Parts that can be reused: --

-- Budget: Separate
    -- Do you need an OS? Windows 10
    -- Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? Monitor, Keyboard & Speakers

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

ASUS Motherboard (F1A75-V EVO)
    AMD 2.70 GHz Quad-core Processor (A6-3670K APU)
    Western Digital 500 GB Storage Drive
    Crucial 64 GB Solid State Drive (SSD) Boot Drive
    EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550Ti
    Crucial 8 GB RAM (2x 4GB) DDR3 1333 Dual Channel
    Lite-On 24x Speed DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive
    Antec Signature SG650 650W Modular Power Supply
    Sentey Gs-6008 Plus Stealth Gaming Computer Case
    Genuine Windows Vista 64-bit Operating System (Legitimate Copy) Disc and Product Key Included

Is all of this worth $300?
    Is this a good deal?

it's not a good deal and wont do what you want it to do, its a pretty outdated setup. I'm sure someone around here will give you a build that much better bang for you buck.

Quote Originally Posted by Denpepe View Post
    it's not a good deal and wont do what you want it to do, its a pretty outdated setup. I'm sure someone around here will give you a build that much better bang for you buck.
    Thank you so much for your reply.