Deleted

Rollcage 3 aka GRIP on kickstarter for PC and PS4!

Dunno about you guys, but i have wished for this game to happen for years. Some old Atention to detail developers, the developers of the first two games took to kickstarter with this new project.
    Theres a full gameplay trailer and its looking great. If strech goals are reached we may even get a track editor!

Anyways hope this kickstarter is sucessful. Been wanting this game for a while.

Here is the link and go watch the trailer.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...c-combat-racer

Rollcage was great fun on PS1 when I was a kid. Really hope it comes another one for PC with online multiplayer this time.

UUHH hype intensifies. I loved both 1 and 2 on PS1. Hope there will be a lot of unlockables this time.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Apparently GRIP is now on steam as an early access. I played rollcage too much all those years back... I feel like i want to try this, but it is early access. Not sure, if I should go in yet! Perhaps... I got too much feels for it. Yet, I don't play driving games much otherwise... there was just something about rollcage. I wonder, if it is still there ... that thing that made it so cool game.

Decisions, decisions...

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Apparently GRIP is now on steam as an early access. I played rollcage too much all those years back... I feel like i want to try this, but it is early access. Not sure, if I should go in yet! Perhaps... I got too much feels for it. Yet, I don't play driving games much otherwise... there was just something about rollcage. I wonder, if it is still there ... that thing that made it so cool game.

Decisions, decisions...
    Woow, it looks really cool from the trailer!
    Really reminds me of the old one, with the sounds and movement of the cars and everything. So far only local multiplayer it seems, hopefully they make it online as well.

Played Stage II so much on the Playstation, been following Grip for a while and glad to see it's now on Steam, waiting for pay day to roll around so I can get in whilst it's fairly cheap
    Looks like they intend to have full online multiplayer at some point which is good to hear (as will be the epic soundtrack).