Average dps for Ilvl? and Best spec/talent combination for each HFC boss

I wish to know as i am a 691 mage.

For spec / talent have a look at http://altered-time.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1746.

Average dps is more dependant on weapon, trinkets and set bonuses rather than ilvl.

Try downloading simcraft and seeing what your simmed dps is like, again there is a good guide on altered time for getting started

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridanjohn View Post
    For spec / talent have a look at ].

Average dps is more dependant on weapon, trinkets and set bonuses rather than ilvl.

Try downloading simcraft and seeing what your simmed dps is like, again there is a good guide on altered time for getting started
    simcraft says i should be doing 46k yet i can only manage like 40k at best and even than on really long fights it starts to gradually fall.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to remember Simcraft is an average of thousands upon thousands of simulations and you're comparing it to probably a handful of parses at best. If you look at the distribution in SimC you'll have parses doing 40k, and some doing 55k if you're overall average is 46k. That's not to say that you might be able to improve upon your play - you probably can (we all can) but if you want feedback on how to do that you'll have to post logs so people can tell what you're doing right or wrong. Also, simcraft is only simulating the conditions you tell it to, so its going to give you a different number on a 3 minute fight than a 10 minute fight. Comparing your dps on a longer fight to what SimC says you should do on a 4 minute fight isn't going to be helpful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Log your fights and then upload them to WCL (or AMR). Use their comparison tools to see how well you did in comparison to other mages in the same spec and similarish item level.

AMR's addon also snapshots your gear & talents/glyphs which makes for a more informative comparison when you're evaluating why you did X and another player did Y because of gear and/or talents/glyphs.

Also be sure to read AMR's blog post on their infographics. Surprisingly a 50% score on DPS is not bad, but rather average whereas a 90% score is exceptional.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Log your fights and then upload them to WCL (or AMR). Use their comparison tools to see how well you did in comparison to other mages in the same spec and similarish item level.

AMR's addon also snapshots your gear & talents/glyphs which makes for a more informative comparison when you're evaluating why you did X and another player did Y because of gear and/or talents/glyphs.
    Also be sure to read AMR's blog post on their infographics. Surprisingly a 50% score on DPS is not bad, but rather average whereas a 90% score is exceptional.
    Unfortunately i do not know how to use those programs. Are there guides?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereus12 View Post
    Unfortunately i do not know how to use those programs. Are there guides?
    WCL -> warcraftlogs.com
    AMR -> askmrrobot.com

They are websites, not programs. As for guides, AMR has this guide for setting up their addon and enabling combat logging.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.