Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Can't you master loot it?
    He has gold on Silvermoon, how hard it is to grasp it. Also, nice to see you unbanned - MMO missed your daily (hourly) input.

How would the boosters get his gold if they're on another realm mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    How would the boosters get his gold if they're on another realm mate.

I get that issue. By the way, there are some convoluted ways. e.g. Pets, or having actually a character on another realm with gold.

It's not that common though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Hard to find a booster on Silvermoon EU even tho this is a huge realm.

400k would be about right as this raid only drops 1 mount, contrary to Garrosh and Deathwing which dropped two on 25HC mode.

If anyone knows a guild that sells these boosts on Silvermoon EU give me a pm. Not this HFC curve bullshit, only BH Myth WITH MOUNT. I can shell out 400-500k, tbh with that much gold inflation I expected more
    Whisper any officer in sublime, we have been considering selling blackhand to add some flavour to our sell runs.

Pretty sure it wont drop below 300k for a long time.

Right now we aren't even selling it because still some guildies are missing it and even with split running blackhand mythic on alts for extra mount when we were bored on off days we are still missing 2-4 mounts for everyone to have it. We killed blackhand 150th world so not too shabby. Currently boosting heroic HFC is way more profitable than blackhand so we are not super bothered selling mount yet (probably will figure it out in a few weeks). Plus boosting mythic/heroic (25) garrosh you could have 3 people full run and 2 of them gets the mount the other one gear and heirlooms+cutting edge.

There was also a lot more incentives for garrosh apart from the mount compared to blackhand. FoS, , Heirloom, Gear on Garrosh and nothing but a outdated achievement on blackhand so you only get 1 boost per run which is pretty bad compared to 7 or 8 boosties for heroic archimonde if you decide to do that outside raids.

Deleted
    I'd say its worth about 50 gold. That is however only if i am online and standing next to them, i will not take the flight path to meet them for this amount. In that case i want it for 20 gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    I'd say its worth about 50 gold. That is however only if i am online and standing next to them, i will not take the flight path to meet them for this amount. In that case i want it for 20 gold.

That reminds me of how I got the ragnaros heroic mount. I was idling in a heroic guild at the time and they got me to help once when they were on farm and I got it without even caring to get it. Others were paying obscene amounts at that time.

But I love it since it reminds me of Alysrazor and I was rocking it with a fire mage in heroic.

What he meant is that you can't trade gold cross realm.
    Torty - Highmountain Druid - Turalyon EU

Icy-Veins Guide for Restoration Druids

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    a couple of gold caps, depends on when the xpac goes live, it's a very good looking mount, and an estimated 25-30 weeks to gear your whole raid a mount doesn't leave much time to sell them.
    Lol, 2 millions is never going to happen, at least for me, think only for top auction house farmers like esubane.

Keep in mind that the reason why some soloists like me buy these mounts early on is to not have to clear a WHOLE raid hundreds of times till they drop, for example took me 254 kills for deathwing heroic mount to drop once, and had to clear all raid, 40 mins each run, can't pass saves on heroic (or now mythic).

Juggernaut 150k? Was totally worth it, in the time it'd take to do 100 kills with a couple of more people than myself needed (remember sha and galakras' mechanic barriers), I'd make 1 million gold.

But archimonde or blackhand? You have attunements, only need to be able to solo the boss itself which drops mount next expansion and you will be done in 30 mins or so.

This means doing some mythic hfc runs next exp, think 4, to get the attunement on the right difficulty, and then solo once enough gear is out.

Having said this, the price for blackhand is probably still worth it compared to the hassle of so many runs next exp, plus doing the attunement on mythic.

Deleted
    Going rate on my server is about 400k.

The reality is, most guilds in the top 10 wont take gold for carries. IE fragnance in serenity has blazing boost advertized on his twitch profile , which says the BRF mount is 329 euros,

Its really a shame blizzard allows top end raiding to be a business than about fun IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Lol, 2 millions is never going to happen, at least for me, think only for top auction house farmers like esubane.

Keep in mind that the reason why some soloists like me buy these mounts early on is to not have to clear a WHOLE raid hundreds of times till they drop, for example took me 254 kills for deathwing heroic mount to drop once, and had to clear all raid, 40 mins each run, can't pass saves on heroic (or now mythic).

Juggernaut 150k? Was totally worth it, in the time it'd take to do 100 kills with a couple of more people than myself needed (remember sha and galakras' mechanic barriers), I'd make 1 million gold.

But archimonde or blackhand? You have attunements, only need to be able to solo the boss itself which drops mount next expansion and you will be done in 30 mins or so.

This means doing some mythic hfc runs next exp, think 4, to get the attunement on the right difficulty, and then solo once enough gear is out.

Having said this, the price for blackhand is probably still worth it compared to the hassle of so many runs next exp, plus doing the attunement on mythic.
    you can't currently solo garrosh hc, so you have to wait 2 expansions, i can't confirm this maybe a well geared blood dk can do garrosh hc? either way if you're that geared you probably kill garrosh while current and already have the mount.

difference is 1 mount dropping vs two mounts, then it depends how long legion will take to release, if it's 14 months like SoO everyone will have the archi mount, if it's a lot less, there will be much less mounts to sell increasing the price, then the WoD gold inflation.

Deleted
    Paid 350k horde EU for blackhand mythic with all loot and mount. They just went in 16 players and facerolled. Given inflation, it's quite the steal if you ask me, but also not horrible pay for 10-15 minutes of their time (20k per person and 50k for organiser I'm guessing).

Deleted
    Wanna hear something cool? Serenity was selling 13/13m in trade today. The Prestige factor alone would raise the price to 1.5mil I guess.

Get 350k and have quite a couple more buyers.

Deleted
    Wanna hear something cool? Serenity was selling 13/13m in trade today. The Prestige factor alone would raise the price to 1.5mil I guess.
    With mount it's about 3M or something if I'm not mistaken.

Deleted
    Heh. I wouldn't even give 500K.

Oh, I'd say 'bout tree-fitty

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Paid 350k horde EU for blackhand mythic with all loot and mount. They just went in 16 players and facerolled. Given inflation, it's quite the steal if you ask me, but also not horrible pay for 10-15 minutes of their time (20k per person and 50k for organiser I'm guessing).
    So let's see. WOW Tokens in EU still sell for 50k? So you paid about 90 Euros for an ugly mount you won't use in 6 months?

Quite a steal.

I seriously don't get mount collectors sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are no guilds that still exist on my server that have even killed mythic blackhand, one guild did it but they disbanded earlier this raid tier.