Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    So let's see. WOW Tokens in EU still sell for 50k? So you paid about 90 Euros for an ugly mount you won't use in 6 months?

Quite a steal.

I seriously don't get mount collectors sometimes.
    Though the math for gold conversion may be theoretically correct the assumption is idiotic, most likely people willing to pay that much have gold in abundance. Having Millions isn't uncommon anymore since there is mostly nothing to spent it on and plenty people make 10k a day on the side easy. With possibly the exception being the BMAH sometimes. Mimirons head regularly sells for the max price of nearly a million.

Deleted
    To be fair spending more than 500K means that I have spent a fair amount of personal work. That can mean the equivalent of money. It can mean a lot of money to some people that earn a lot.

Though personally there is an extra reason. The whole endeavor has no value since if I don't do it myself it's like almost not doing it.

So it's like getting the money and flushing them down a toilet.

400k is our asking price. Have a buyer every week at that rate.

We could do it for less but there is also the negative cost that we cannot give the mount that week to one of our guildies.

I could see anywhere from 250-500k being charged and being reasonable. Just depends on the server, I suppose. Demand dictates the price.

Xpariah
    , Protection Warrior
    Xdh, Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Reckoning, Usually Recruiting
    YouTube & Twitch, Warrior & DH Tank PoV

If anyone is selling this mount on Kazzak-EU send me PM please.

never looked into it id assume over 500k

Not even worth buying imo unless you have way too much money on your hands. Make a group of 710+ w/ rings and steamroll it yourself. Takes like 3 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Flazian View Post
    Not even worth buying imo unless you have way too much money on your hands. Make a group of 710+ w/ rings and steamroll it yourself. Takes like 3 minutes
    This doesn't guarantee that you'll win the mount, though.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeh View Post
    This doesn't guarantee that you'll win the mount, though.
    Well, ninja it obviously.

Also Blackhand isn't easy enough to be facerollable in 1 3 minute attempt by the average LFD pug.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    The reality is, most guilds in the top 10 wont take gold for carries. IE fragnance in serenity has blazing boost advertized on his twitch profile , which says the BRF mount is 329 euros,

Its really a shame blizzard allows top end raiding to be a business than about fun IMO.
    False not BlazingBoost

Deleted
    If you feel you're good enough, create a farm group on Openraid and use a queue or attendence bonus roll system for this mount. I've seen plenty of ORaid groups farming Ragnaros mount in Cata like that. For every attended run you get +10 to your roll - ye that might not be too fair vs new joiners but that's the whole point - if you have shit luck on rolls the bonus will eventually grow huge and you'll win the mount almost certainly after X weeks. Without this bonus you may as well be running it until WOD end and still not win it.

Fight is puggable but not random scrub puggable. Openraid run with vent, decent leader that knows tacs and 710+ ilvl group wide is totally possible tho.

Farming the mount itself is much easier than in previous expansions because both BRF and HFC has this quest which allows you to skip the whole instance and go straight to the important boss without bothering with anything else. So such a run can take few minutes if it's well organized.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2015-10-24 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Isn't brf mythic unlocked cross-realm? Which reminds me, Blizzard, unlock mythic cross realm with heroic saves ffs, the archaic notion that it would protect guilds is nonsense, if they would disband without forced mechanics they shouldn't be together.
    Think it unlocks in the next patch (not certain. it might already be active). but you still wont be able to trade gold from realm to realm that way. If you get a boost on some other server to your own you are going to find a way to make the gold on that other server 1st.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Think it unlocks in the next patch (not certain. it might already be active). but you still wont be able to trade gold from realm to realm that way. If you get a boost on some other server to your own you are going to find a way to make the gold on that other server 1st.

It won't get heroic type saves either most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    It won't get heroic type saves either most likely.
    Yeah cross realm heroic didn't work this way in SoO when it was implemented, it still had the traditional Mythic save system.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can x-realm mythic BRF now, just still can't trade gold/items via trade window but can obviously assign drops from boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    You can x-realm mythic BRF now, just still can't trade gold/items via trade window but can obviously assign drops from boss.
    Yup. Makes farming stuff out of there incredibly easy but it's still not possible to buy one cross realm with gold.

If you want to buy a carry I would probably wait for 6.2.3 as the increase in ilvl will make the fight even more faceroll. Any 13/13H guild would be able to do it(they already can now) which will lower prices as more people start trying to sell them. Either that or just do it yourself it's a joke fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Created a pug. Took 19 ppl with 715+ ilvl and without mythic BH kill (I havent it too). 3% from 1st try. I found all this ppl in 15-20min because announce mount as RR. Bad for me I was 2nd >.<. Well...I have no idea why ppl pay 350k+ for this. Arhimonde HC require slightly more efforts for kill. 200k is more than a fair price for this lol mount if you have direct teleport to BH and not need to clear other bosses. 10k for 10min work is fine. Isn't it? Also even 715 is more than enough for fast zerg. In 6.2.3 when every1 gets +10ilvls it would be just a joke.

None for sale on my server.

Deleted
    So around 300k... That leaves me 36 day to farm. I shouldnt have spent all my gold on subscription time, as I am going to be away for a couple of years anyway, as I am a military medic. Been raiding up until MoP hardcore progression, and I would kill to see BRF and HFC on mythic. Dont care personally about the loot, just want to experience it, but without the ilvl I ll never find a guild or group with which I can do it in that timeframe

6-700k draenor eu horde.