Follower item cap in next patches.

Hi guys,

if i do not mistake, Blizzard told that 6.2.2 will be the last patch of WoD before Legion.

so the top equip level of the followers will be 675 'till the end?

am i missing something?

thank you in advance.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well it remains to be seen if they'll add any more small patches before 7.0.1, but nothing has been said that the follower ilevel will be increased.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Isn't there blue responses telling people before 6.2 that they are safe to sell the item upgrades if their followers are capped? That to me indicates that they are topped out.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

People bitched and complained about garrisons so much, it's really unlikely they'll add any more updates to them.
    Look at the latest garrison updates. The shipyard is more or less globaly hated, and has anyone killed those garrison world bosses more than once ever?

Deleted
    Why would they upgrade the ilvl anymore when they introduced the naval missions? If anything shipyard will be getting the upgrade

Followers will remain capped at 675.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HiYouCanCallMeBen View Post
    Why would they upgrade the ilvl anymore when they introduced the naval missions? If anything shipyard will be getting the upgrade
    Upgrade to what? Legendary Ships? Nothing is getting upgraded, neither followers, nor ships. /thread

10+ Year Old Account
    has anyone killed those garrison world bosses more than once ever?

A lot of people do. I need one more mount and the bosses are much faster and much higher success rate than invasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Firespark View Post
    Sadly I think this is the case, it would have been upped in the shipyard patch if it was going to get any higher.
    And I have tons of follower upgrades that I'm loathed to sell, just in case...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firespark View Post
    And not to mention garrisons will continue in Legion so you can just go back to draenor and send them away for items and gold. Easy moneymaking will remain it seems.

unless they are adding new higher ilvl missions would there be a point to higher ilvl?

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    unless they are adding new higher ilvl missions would there be a point to higher ilvl?
    If the ilevel of your followers exceeds the ilevel of the mission, you get a small bonus to mission completion, so yes.