Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    The asshole politician who wants to erode overtime protections is far, far, far more of a concern to anyone operating with rational threat assessment than some asshole who wants to kill all white people.

But hey, gotta have some bad black dude to use a shield against dem liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by Grooty View Post
    I find it a bit sad when the usual suspect arrive.
    In the frat thread themius, the batman, wells and mall security appeal to the bigger threat this sole case reflects here they mercilessly try to downplay it for a guy who is objectively more dangerous, more fanatic, more racist, more upfront and less drunk.

It just is a symptom of poor taste or racism to reflexively side or defend people by the color of their skin.
    It's called fighting racism with racism and its getting pretty boring.

Wells and his ilk aren't interested in any sort of compromise or middle ground, just seeking to bait emotional responses from innocent logical people by justifying and minimizing anything colored people do while demonizing anything white people do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like father, like son. You don't want to forgive me (for something I didn't even do no less)? You only pour out the bowls of wrath on your own head.

Let people like this talk. They will never amount to anything, and if they try to rise up and murder innocents, then they can be shown actual and justified oppression as they rot in a dark hole for the rest of their lives.
    Last edited by DEATHETERNAL; 2015-08-18 at 02:57 AM.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It's amazing how people on this forum love to bitch about how blacks only care about white on black crime and they never protest or march concerning black on black crimes. Yet they happen all the time.
    But that doesn't make the news because it isn't controversial.

Also it's about black people problems so we white people don't care :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

This guy is leagues more dangerous and racist than the frat boys.

This is not about being a liberal to deflect in this thread or downplay selective when compared to white racism you damage your own cause and make it transparent what kind of song you sing.

We have themius, wells, mall security and the batman who change their position by 180° in an objective worse case then the frat bus.
    You people really know no shame.
    .....what exactly do you think my opinion was about that frat bus?

That they are a symptom of systematic racism and prove that racism in the US is not yet dead If I recall correctly same goes for your listed allies who joined you mall security being the worst offender.
    Yes and? Was this really the entire point?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Oddly enough I agree with this.
    You believe people should be systematically slaughtered for their beliefs because you disagree with them?

You claim this is a singular thing and just fanatic instead of the symptom of a large racist base in the african american population.

I mean both are lacking in data but you are rather selective in the necessary evidence.
    You changed your position in comparsion 180°.

He is just a lone nutcase speaking in front of a crowd making a living with public while citing hitlers beerhall speeches with white people instead of jews.

The racist chants were part of a bigger pictures providing evidence for systematic racism in the US and white people as a whole.
    Make up your fucking mind and have some grace be consistent.
    I didn't claim it was a singular thing. I've never claimed there aren't racist black people. You're badly confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it a bit sad when the usual suspect arrive.
    In the frat thread themius, the batman, wells and mall security appeal to the bigger threat this sole case reflects here they mercilessly try to downplay it for a guy who is objectively more dangerous, more fanatic, more racist, more upfront and less drunk.

It just is a symptom of poor taste or racism to reflexively side or defend people by the color of their skin.
    Damnit I didn't get a mention.

I must try harder.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Damnit I didn't get a mention.

I must try harder.
    Can only tilt at so many windmills dude.

- - - Updated - - -

You claimed following

"One would think that we'd more concerned about horrible people who can actually do something"
    He can't do anything while having a number of followers?

"Who the hell cares? This is just so small. "
    Bigger then the Westboro baptist church who are a problem stated by yourself.

"So a nobody."
    He can make a living by calling for genocide he is not a nobody.

"I think it's mostly just desperate flailing to either find something to throw back at people who point out an actual problem or some attempt to assuage feelings of cultural guilt. "
    Yes people calling a guy who is literally the political equivalent of Hitler a problem are plagued by white guilt

You are constantly downplaying this guy as lone nutcase without influence.
    Cases when you did not do it: The frat Bus, Threats about bakerys and the Westboro Baptist church.

Your behaviour does a heel face turn based on the skin color of the offender.
    Do you not think that your selective outrage is inappropriate?
    You're trying way too hard dude and really making this guy out to be way bigger a threat than he really is, I'm guessing because you want a cudgel. This is some random asshole with little power. The kids on the bus were assholes with little power.

This guy proves that racism in the african american community exists in a large enough scale to support people making a living by calling for genocide.
    Literally no one is contesting this.

It too proves that the far left on MMO-Champion will try to downplay everybody and deflect for everybody not matter how bad he/she is.
    This does not follow the previous, but it does tell us you're just looking for a rhetorical cudgel.

You try to not talk about it as much as you can.

You are more on the passive end than either themius or mall security and just like to argue with people with non arguments.
    Not taking a definite position and than argue about semantics and other bullshit while permanently deflecting and downplaying if you don't like to talk about the Op.
    I've made several definite positions in this very page. Many more in this thread. If you think I'm not using enough words to respond to you this kind of thing is why.

This is a broad statement and isn't specific to this "movement" (for lack of a better term) at all, but how are so many people so sheepishly inspired by a speaker that does nothing but repeat the same shit over and over and have the audience repeat after them? It reminds me of 5 year olds at a children's band show or something. BLACK POWER? BLACK POWER! BLACK POWER? BLACK POWER! JUSTICE? JUSTICE! JUSTICE? JUSTICE?

Speakers that do that always seem to be talking a lot and saying nothing, I just don't get it. Again, I'm not trying to single this out specifically but it really is a perfect example of it.

Yes after being called out... after downplaying it for dozens of posts.

You literally do the opposite in white on black racism and it is transparent behaviour.
    You are not really the worst offender or the most emotionally involved just that it is obvious what you do here and how it contrasts with your other posting style in white on black threads.
    So because I don't rage on end every time there's a super racist black guy I'm some how a hypocrite when I talk about systemic racism against minorities?

Here's the difference you don't seem to understand. When people like Themius and I talk about systemic racism we're talking about societal level trends backed up by actual data.

When you bitch about a black dude you just bitch about a black dude and make some vague claims about the entire community.

I'm not bitching.

This is the kind of downplaying I meant.

You went over 100 pages in all of the police violence threads... and here you dare to call what I do bitching please spent 1 second on critical selfreflection and you would realize it.
    Are you really trying to call me a hypocrite for posting in police violence threads while thinking some asshole racist is not a huge threat? You could give Don Quixote lessons.

- - - Updated - - -

I think at this point its pretty clear you don't actually understand the nuance, or really even the basis, of the positions you're trying to drag in to this thread.

Are you really trying to call me a hypocrite for posting in police violence threads while thinking some asshole racist is not a huge threat? You could give Don Quixote lessons.

- - - Updated - - -

I think at this point its pretty clear you don't actually understand the nuance, or really even the basis, of the positions you're trying to drag in to this thread.
    But but he tilted at windmills not....wells.

Deleted
    For that to happen Wells would accept that his world view isn't infallible and not everything is exactly as he wants it to be, so the chances are rather low.

It's nice that you recently read servantes but would you mind reducing the references by one notch it becomes quite monotonous after a while.

This guy is more of a threat than other groups who you consider problems....
    those include

The Oathkeepers.
    Drunken Frats
    The Westboro Baptist Church
    One racist college Dean
    The only group on that list I'd consider a "problem" are the Oathkeepers, in so far as they're an armed militia who have threatened federal officials. The rest of just a bunch of racist assholes. Literally no different than this racist asshole.

What you are failing to grasp is the difference between harping on and on about one racist asshole or a handful of racist assholes and talking about systemic racism. You look at a conversation about society wide issues and then wonder why no one is getting very bent out of shape by some shit who wants to kill all the whiteys. In other words, you're over your head.

Who's alt are you?

People still mad about something that didn't happen in their life.

So a nobody.
    Maybe he's just criticising his artistic abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.