Deleted

What do you think about this

Hi, so I want to upgrade my computer to be able to play world of warcraft, Im thinking about:
    CPU: AMD Athlon x4 860k
    GPU: Asus Radeon R7 265
    Ram: 2x4gb 1333mhz

What do you guyz think? Will I be able to play wow on high settings? Do you have any suggestions?

Regards

If you want to play WoW, stay far far away from AMD. AMD went the route of more core, but those individual cores are weak. intel went for strong cores. WoWs primary thread runs on a single core. Since intels cores are stronger, WoW runs better on a $60 intel Pentium G3258(2 cores) then AMD chips twice the cost.

I would also try to go current gen on a GOU if possible.

If you really want help, fill out the sticky.

Deleted
    Thanks for your answer!
    What would you say about that then:

Here comes the sticky:
    Budget: around 400$/300euro
    Resolution: 1080p
    Games / Settings Desired: World of warcraft (would love to play on ultra but i know it will be probably impossible with my budget) sometimes Cs:go (here i dont really care about graphics, just headshots), from time to time League of Legends
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): No
    Parts that can be reused: So I have 4gb 1333mhz Ram, HDD, Pc box, for power i have Logic Max 500w (i heard its shit but im not sure if its true)
    Do you need an OS?: No
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?: No

So i thought about:
    CPU:Intel Pentium G3258
    GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 750 OC, 4GB GDDR5, 128 Bit
    OR
    MSI R7 370 Gaming 4G, 4GB GDDR5, 256BIT ?
    Last edited by mmoccf3bccd19e; 2015-08-17 at 02:58 PM.