Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It depends on the situation and how the other party handled it. If someone fucks up and says sorry immediately I 'm probably going to forgive them. However, there are some things that are unforgivable and you will be on my shit list for life.

It's not always easy, but I try to, actively. It makes me free when it works, free from unuseful grudge. That's what I realized, grudge enslaves you to bad and negative emotions/feelings, and it makes you give too much attention and energy to people or things you shouldn't spend onto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Entirely depends on the severity of what they did. Generally speaking though I am very forgiving and a believer in second chances and even third.

Never forget though but I will forgive.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even if my life depends on it I will never forgive.
    You cared enough to post.

I still hold grudges against asshats back in middle school and I'm 22. I don't have a very forgiving brain unfortunately...

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I'm not one to hold grudges or burn my bridges.. the rest of my family are full of rage and hate and bewilders me to their thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Strear View Post
    It's not always easy, but I try to, actively. It makes me free when it works, free from unuseful grudge. That's what I realized, grudge enslaves you to bad and negative emotions/feelings, and it makes you give too much attention and energy to people or things you shouldn't spend onto.
    Yeah, it takes a lot of energy to hold a grudge, it's like you're giving yourself PTSD. Forgive and forget is best for you if you can.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland