Balance druid itemization help!

Hey guys, i recently geared my druid alt. I currently have the normal Eye of sethe trinket, Normal class trinket and heroic Goren soul reprository trinket that are available to me. i would like to know which ones would be useful on which encounters, also i have the zakuun 1h + thogar heroic offhand or the normal tyrant mace, stuck on which one would be better on me. thanks in advance.

I would use the N SoC + GSR on every fight with the Tyrant Mace.

N SoC is so unreliable it is pretty useless.

It's fine on fights were the reliability is not an issue. It's useless on any fight were you need Starfall, though.

Getting some mixed vibes here, lets say on xhul'horac, would i be using the class trinket?

Yes you will use Class trinket there and The 1H from Zakuun is your BiS 1H weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmune View Post
    Yes you will use Class trinket there and The 1H from Zakuun is your BiS 1H weapon.
    If he had an offhand to go with it then sure. But since he would be using a ilvl 685 I dont think sims are necessary to see the mace would be better.

I hate N SoC but never really had to use it. Still think it would be better than UGoS. I stand by NSoC + GSR and tyrant Mace.

I forgot the Tyrant mace was 2H. Indeed use that until you get a HFC off hand for sure. I get some really good use out of normal, I don't see the complaint. Unreliable, somewhat, but I think we're being slightly dramatic about it.

The Bis 1H is the one from Archimonde since it has highter ilevel and therefore more spellpower

Quote Originally Posted by Seikusa View Post
    The Bis 1H is the one from Archimonde since it has highter ilevel and therefore more spellpower
    You'd want the staff of him if you can get an Archimonde weapon, though.

I rather have the 1h and another raidmember the 2h since that makes 2 casters with superior spellpower. 90% of casters want the staff, me wanting the 1h makes so that i can get it faster as well.
    yes the stats are a little bit better on the staff.
    but the 1h with socket and the offhand with socket give you 2 sockets which is better then the staff with only 1 socket.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikusa View Post
    I rather have the 1h and another raidmember the 2h since that makes 2 casters with superior spellpower. 90% of casters want the staff, me wanting the 1h makes so that i can get it faster as well.
    yes the stats are a little bit better on the staff.
    but the 1h with socket and the offhand with socket give you 2 sockets which is better then the staff with only 1 socket.
    If you have an offhand with a socket, gambling for the 1h to have a socket makes more sense than for the staff to have one, true. But if you have neither, you're far more likely to get a socketed staff than a socketed 1h and offhand.