Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Op is over at Jayburners house smoking pot and making stories for the youngins over at MMO-OT.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    It's funny how the people are storming this thread to call him shallow, childish, a virgin and other stuff because he's unsure about commiting anything with a girl that's plain and simply fat. Yet they harp on in the height thread about how "everyone is allowed their preferences".
    #Double standards.
    If she talked to him despite him looking for sex, i'd say go for it.

Fat wimmez are for poor loser men.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Found the landwhale.
    Right in the blowhole!

*Norbit was an underrated movie*
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2015-08-17 at 11:29 PM.

Deleted
    I wouldn't go for it, heck I remember being really drunk at some point and a fat friend of a friend basically dragged me home with her. It made me feel disgusted and dirty when I was sober and properly thinking again. I guess if I was a girl I would've cried rape or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't go for it, heck I remember being really drunk at some point and a fat friend of a friend basically dragged me home with her. It made me feel disgusted and dirty when I was sober and properly thinking again. I guess if I was a girl I would've cried rape or so.

It's okay Deleth.

All that weight crushing your fraglie Jackie Chan body. Better get you to a safe space.

Fat chicks are usually way more assertive. It's scary how one had my friend in a room once. He said "help me please" like John Weatherspoon, but I didn't think he was serious. He was.

Why the f**k are people so obsessed with how people look...

I'd prefer to date a larger lady who makes me laugh and can hold interesting conversations with, than have someone who's stick thin and is constantly looking at herself in the mirror and asking "Am i pretty" and can't make me intellectually stimulated. I went out with someone who was a stick, quite pretty, and boy she knew she was, she'd keep on flirting and making sure she got people to look at her, the night times were boring, she sit and watch crappy soaps and text her friends about crappy soaps. Trying to bring up a conversation about current affairs (Mention that to her and her first thoughts was someone from a soap was caught by their partner) was a no-no..
    Now i'm happily married to a larger lady who we sit for hours and talk and laugh, I turn the TV on and if one of the soaps appear, she'd grab the remote and switch it to something better like a documentary or the news..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Fat women are for poor loser men, flat out. If she talked to him despite him looking for sex, i'd say go for it.
    Oh my, this could be good!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Oh my, this could be good!

I imagine at least one poser doing this whenever they see anything i've said about the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post

I'd prefer to date a larger lady who makes me laugh and can hold interesting conversations with, than have someone who's stick thin and is constantly looking at herself in the mirror and asking "Am i pretty" and can't make me intellectually stimulated. I went out with someone who was a stick, quite pretty, and boy she knew she was, she'd keep on flirting and making sure she got people to look at her, the night times were boring, she sit and watch crappy soaps and text her friends about crappy soaps. Trying to bring up a conversation about current affairs (Mention that to her and her first thoughts was someone from a soap was caught by their partner) was a no-no..
    Now i'm happily married to a larger lady who we sit for hours and talk and laugh, I turn the TV on and if one of the soaps appear, she'd grab the remote and switch it to something better like a documentary or the news..
    At least one man that doesn't come off as a massive self-absorbed c'nt out here. Good to see!
    I gave a more heavy set guy (not obese) a chance and he was awesome. Funny, caring, bearded. Obviously he would've been those things if he had been ripped as well, but I wouldn't have found him if I had been as shallow as my friends. If he hadn't moved and I hadn't been afraid to make changes it could have gone further than dating...my sudden loss of interest in the dating scene can most likely be related to that breakup.

Deleted
    Dating fat if you're not fat yourself is disadvantaging yourself. Any man worthy of his own balls aims equal or preferably higher.

Go be fat on someone elses time. -Henry Rollins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    If you aren't interested, tell her you aren't interested.
    She doesn't need some random person preaching to her about losing weight.
    Well, she's fat, so she deserves the encouragement.

10+ Year Old Account
    First you fall for the appearance, i have yet to see people go further initially if that physical attraction was completely missing, deeper feelings you grow over time.
    So regardless who is saying "i felt for his or her character" yeah no, you're just being dishonest.

No problem dating more chubby girls but somewhere i do pull a line, despite if there are advances nothing to do with being shallow just that there's no physical attraction. I know that some people might want to life in a fantasy world thinking they will attract a partner purely on their good character but that really doesn't happen, especially not on such hook ups.

The most obvious reason is that it's natural to be - attraction is driven by very powerful innate impulses.

The more rational reason is that it's a marker for all sorts of personality characteristics. I know that I have no interest in dating someone that isn't physically fit fit.
    I'd prefer to date a larger lady who makes me laugh and can hold interesting conversations with, than have someone who's stick thin and is constantly looking at herself in the mirror and asking "Am i pretty" and can't make me intellectually stimulated.
    If those are your only options, I guess you'll have to settle. Other people have no trouble finding attractive, intelligent partners.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Fat chicks are usually way more assertive. It's scary how one had my friend in a room once. He said "help me please" like John Weatherspoon, but I didn't think he was serious. He was.
    Yeah but thinking about this, she was effectively female Chad, except not attractive. I was damn drunk and she took advantage of it. I wonder if people would've laughed at me if I had tried to file for rape, I guess so. Well then seeing how it was one of the more tame things, made me feel pretty miserable for some time tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    The most obvious reason is that it's natural to be - attraction is driven by very powerful innate impulses.

The more rational reason is that it's a marker for all sorts of personality characteristics. I know that I have no interest in dating someone that isn't physically fit fit.

If those are your only options, I guess you'll have to settle. Other people have no trouble finding attractive, intelligent partners.
    Woah...that's beyond douchey.

Think I'm going to use that nugget of social awkwardness the next time I visit my uncle and his wife to see how long it takes before I am thrown outside by my uncle after having insulted his beloved (and heavy) wife and their 40 years of marriage. XD
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2015-08-17 at 11:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    If he hadn't moved and I hadn't been afraid to make changes it could have gone further than dating...my sudden loss of interest in the dating scene can most likely be related to that breakup.
    Kinda curious, did it go any further or was it just spending time together? I mean otherwise you're just feeding their narrative, you hung out with him and he was a great guy but in the end you banged another guy.

Hey I have no issues with hanging out with fat chicks either, have a great time with them, even be friends but if it comes to more intimate stuff I'ma find someone else!

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothin wrong with a little more cushion for the pushin
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Woah...that's beyond douchey.
    Not really. If someone's openly saying that they have to choose between fat/smart and attractive/dumb, they're making it clear that they lack the status or confidence necessary to get an appealing partner. That sucks, but it's better to be realistic and settle than pine after women that are out of your league.

Quote Originally Posted by desolrit View Post
    Only I failed to notice she only had face pictures on her profile (No alarm bells once again)
    It makes me laugh that other people know this. This is like the best indicator that a chick is fat, you're better off showing your body because you aren't fooling anyone big women. Don't get me wrong I like fat chicks, I hate the face pics only thing because I can't see what type of fat chick you are. Just like guys like either skinny girls or fat girls I like different body types of fat women. I'm personally and ass man so if you are fat with no tits but have a nice big ass or you have big tits and a big ass then I'm your man. But if you are the same size as the previous 2 examples but you have no ass and no tits or no ass and big tits I'll keep on moving. I can almost assure you that more men would talk to you if you posted the rest of your body and not just your face.

Kinda curious, did it go any further or was it just spending time together? I mean otherwise you're just feeding their narrative, you hung out with him and he was a great guy but in the end you banged another guy.

Hey I have no issues with hanging out with fat chicks either, have a great time with them, even be friends but if it comes to more intimate stuff I'ma find someone else!
    Dating, with all that it brings, for 7 months.

In my opinion the OP should let the girl move on. Why make her waste time on someone who won't be able to love her 100% unless she looks a certain way?
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2015-08-18 at 12:05 AM.