Tidy plate settings & macro question

What are some good tidy plate settings for mouseover a target to apply a debuff on a consistent basis. Mostly for visibility to know that that I Am Over the target I want, and I am also having trouble with mousing over the target initially/several plates near each other make it difficult (opacity and positioning on tagget plates etc??) also can I spotlight the target effected by that rebuff only (havoc for warlocks specifically)

Also, is it possible to create a mouse over macro for a spell (such as soulburn for warlocks) that is an execute and the target needs be below 20%? I want it to function for mouse over if exists otherwise just use on current target.
    Thanks!
    ~Baz

Deleted
    Cant help you with debuff conditionals on tidy plates but you can enhance visibility of mouseover target e.g by only using the spotlight option for your mouseover target, that way it gets highlighted nicely.
    Not sure if a macro may cast depending on HP %. But for execute style abilities sth like this should work since you cant accidentally cast them against things with to much HP anyway.

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm][] SPELLNAME

Of course Spellname would be replaced: e.g Soulburn, or Kill Shot for Hunters.

For non execute mechanics i prefer to include a modifier key to avoid accidentally shooting a mouseover target instead of my desired target.
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ALT,@mouseover,harm][] SPELLNAME

Awesome, thank you! I guess I just need to play around with tidy plates until I get my desired functionality