Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

As a dark haired white person do you feel as white as those with blonde or red hair?

I dont, I feel me closer to asian or latinos at times.. my hair is dark brown and my eyes sort of hazel , so I guess next to asian, latinos and arabs Im less different than someone with pinkish skin , golden blond hairs and blue/green eyes. Fellow dark haired/eyed white peoples. Do you also have that feeling sometimes? I mean if I walk in streets of tokyo, bangkok , bangalore or mexico df I wouldnt stand out as much as the blonde or redheads with blue or green eyes. Also for example in japon when they depict the white people its often personified on characters with light colored hair and eyes.
    Last edited by mmocf199582425; 2015-08-18 at 05:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    These threads are strange. I am your blonde overelord. Bow down.

My children probaly look like angels to you with their blonde hair and blue eyes.
    Last edited by SL1200; 2015-08-18 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loveblondes View Post
    I dont, I feel me closer to asian or latinos at times.. my hair is dark brown and my eyes sort of hazel , so I guess next to asian, latinos and arabs Im less different than someone with pinkish skin , golden blond hairs and blue/green eyes. Fellow dark haired/eyed white peoples. Do you also have that feeling sometimes? I mean if I walk in streets of tokyo, bangkok , bangalore or mexico df I wouldnt stand out as much as the blonde or redheads with blue or green eyes. Also for example in japon when they depict white people its often characters with light colored hair and eyes.
    If you go to tokyo, bangkok , bangalore trust when i say you will stand out JUST as much. Just because you relate to them they sure as hell will not relate to you. Most Asian countries cant stand us.

You could always dye your hair if you are uncomfortable with the natural color. I don't think anyone really sticks out when their walking down the street unless they have some kind of unusual color hair.
    Yeah, I just came back from the spirit world, and I have an important message from a certain horse...it would like for you not to keep beating

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Most Asian countries cant stand us.
    They hate white people so much they try to lighten their skin and get eye surgery to look more like white models.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goronfighter View Post
    You could always dye your hair if you are uncomfortable with the natural color. I don't think anyone really sticks out when their walking down the street unless they have some kind of unusual color hair.
    I meant sticking out as an obvious foreigner in those countries.. beause there isnt naturally blonde or redhead people in east asia and most of the non-european descended world..

I'm pretty sure blonde hair is in the minority in most English-speaking nations.

There's a lot more to looking "asian" than hair colour. They dye their hair sometimes anyway :P

I'm Anglo-Celtic, fair skin and dark hair. About as white as it gets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Yay, lets segregate people into more categories!

Deleted
    ... Really?

What the hell kind of question is that? Are you just trying to find new ways for people to discriminate? They are doing just fine as they are, no need to add more to the flame.

Also I see a lot of stuff from Japan where Europeans and Americans are depicted in all sorts of different hair and eye colors.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    They hate white people so much they try to lighten their skin and get eye surgery to look more like white models.
    They hate this cause they can't get with this *snaps fingers*.

But seriously, I'm Euro ancestry with dark gold blonde hair. I kinda resemble Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister's actor) so I can't answer what it feels like to be darker OP.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    ... Really?
    Being pasty white with dark hair and eyes, I'm obviously an inferior white person. I should be flogged. Scourged, and possibly shot.

How does one "feel white" ?

The only thing I feel about skin color is that the world would be a better place if people would stop obsessing about it.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Pale skin blond hair blue eyes master race
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

10+ Year Old Account
    My German blood says yes!
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Most Asian countries cant stand us.
    What?

My sisters are albinos. Their skin is super light, one has golden hair, the other is silvery blond, and their eyebrows are the same color as their hair (they have to darken them otherwise you easily miss their eyebrows).
    Their eyes are almost always red in pictures.

As a result, when they went to Tokyo, lots of people were amazed and asked to take a picture beside them.

You could say albinos are on the opposite side of the spectrum from asians, but Asian's culture is filled with blonde/white-haired characters with blue/green/red eyes.
    Check every manga and anime.

Lilke almost all of their songs use english words.

They hate us?
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2015-08-18 at 06:48 AM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

I'm mostly German (common maiden names in my family are Wetzel and Swindler). While my maiden name is Welsh. But... I also have a lot of Spanish... and even some Mexican :P And those genes are definitely a lot more visible! I'm white... but a lot of people tend to think I'm hispanic. I have dark brown hair, and brown eyes. My mom does genealogy as a hobby. It looks like Europe got thrown in a blender, and that's my family blood.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    I'm mostly German (common maiden names in my family are Wetzel and Swindler). While my maiden name is Welsh. But... I also have a lot of Spanish... and even some Mexican :P And those genes are definitely a lot more visible! I'm white... but a lot of people tend to think I'm hispanic. I have dark brown hair, and brown eyes. My mom does genealogy as a hobby. It looks like Europe got thrown in a blender, and that's my family blood.
    Everywhere is thrown on a blender.
    We'll just mix more and more as generations go.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm a brunette naturally, however, my hair now is a lot lighter... so, I appear somewhat like I'm blonde...

I don't really get what "feeling white" means though... I have an English and Nordic and possibly French background in me... so, I'm Caucasian... However, feeling more or less Caucasian is not something that I'm familiar with... >.>
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have absolutely no idea what hair color has to do with feeling white or not...