Deleted

Hollywood discrimination towards natural blondes.

If we take a look at hollywood movies from the last 20-30 years 99% of the time its featuring a man with dark brown/black hair paired with a blonde (usually peroxide blonde) woman as the main roles.

We can move on on tv Series , Friends? any blonde woman or man to be seen? Jeniffer aniston is as naturally blonde as barack obama, what about lisa Krudow? take a look at her prom pictures, thick black hair is what she got from nature.. Going through more recent series we have big bang theory where jewish and indian characters are portrayed but there isnt any natural blonde to be fodun, kaley couco is definitely result of a few session at the hair dresser.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Just off the top of my head, Emma Stone is a natural blonde and she's had her natural color in a few movies. Majority of the time, when an actor/actress takes a role, the director will tell them what color they want the character to have. So, it's not like a lot of them pick the color they have.
    I've never seen emma stone with natural blonde hair. Also, I dont believe its coincidence that 99% of actors have dark hair.. the hero in the movie always needs to have dark hair to save the (peroxide) blonde from the arms of evil...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loveblondes View Post
    I've never seen emma stone with natural blonde hair. Also, I dont believe its coincidence that 99% of actors have dark hair.. the hero in the movie always needs to have dark hair to save the (peroxide) blonde from the arms of evil...
    Thor and Captain America says hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Thor and Captain America says hi
    1 in 20...

Deleted
    Im more concerned that disabled roles don't go to disabled actors however that's Hollywood

10+ Year Old Account
    lol op's name

The media is just giving the people what they want, its how it works.

/thread

15+ Year Old Account
    Im more concerned that disabled roles don't go to disabled actors however that's Hollywood
    I'm concerned the role of murderer don't go to real murderers.

Ah well, that's acting for you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I'm concerned the role of murderer don't go to real murderers.

Ah well, that's acting for you
    It's actually an issue that's often dismissed but nobody cares

10+ Year Old Account
    They often do though. Most of the times it's not the case is because they aren't disabled at some point of the film.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    She's been blonde in Birdman, Spider-Man, Aloha... to name a few.
    Her hair color in Birdman is not natural..I see very dark roots, she doesnt look like a natural blonde, probably blonde as kid who turned into mousy hair but she hasnt seen her real hair color for ages...

Can someone post nude picts of Emma Stone please so we can put this to rest?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    There's really nothing to discuss here. We have a chat zone forum if you just want to talk about random things that cross your mind.

Closed.