Deleted

WW monk for CM (stats)

Hay! I seen some few threads about that, but still a bit curious the difference from multistrike and crit for ww monk. People say - just go haste + multistrike gear for ChiEx, but none mentions about crit instead of multistrike. Isn't it the same as multistrike ? How bad is crit instead of multistrike for CM gold runs ?

If i have mixed gear: haste+multistrike and haste+crit. Its more than okay?
    Last edited by mmoc76cf1b7b9d; 2015-08-18 at 03:18 PM.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's just the way we scale from Multistrike, due to our passive Battle Trance. Crit will be more than OK

If your asking for Min/Maxing get as much Pure haste gear from tanann jungle and Timewalking dungeons as you can, then get Haste/multi in the rest of the slots. From what i understand the go to trinkets now are some mixture of Blademaster/Coin/Alchemy trinket depending on dungeon.

If your just trying for gold with 5 competent people you should be fine just using whatever your raid set is

Coin+pajeets are BiS for CM trinkets

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bhrax View Post
    Coin+pajeets are BiS for CM trinkets
    Mirror can't be underestimated however. An upside of the trinket is that activating it won't put the other trinket's on-use effect on cooldown which can be macro'd with coin for a massive aoe burst. Just keep those 3 trinkets, swap out mirror with pajeet if the enemies move too much like Ranjit or the raven in Skyreach.

what is the consensus for the stats? i keep hearing pure haste is best or multi>haste? this is without the mirror trinket

Deleted
    Im pretty sure multi/haste is the way to go just cause of the heavy cleave/aoe nature of CMs. As far as trinkets im currently using the alchy/coin/mirror(havent tried with this one tho). I heard reports from one of my guild mates that the soul cap trinket was pretty good in there but I just cant see that being very good in many situations. I think weapon choices and enchants are very important aswell and if I were you id try and get some multi/haste weapons from tanaan and go with the warsong/frostwolf enchants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinath View Post
    Im pretty sure multi/haste is the way to go just cause of the heavy cleave/aoe nature of CMs. As far as trinkets im currently using the alchy/coin/mirror(havent tried with this one tho). I heard reports from one of my guild mates that the soul cap trinket was pretty good in there but I just cant see that being very good in many situations. I think weapon choices and enchants are very important aswell and if I were you id try and get some multi/haste weapons from tanaan and go with the warsong/frostwolf enchants.
    Soul cap is underwhelming for monks particularly in CMs simply because clones do not add up to the damage and you'll be using them a lot of the time. On the flipside they are great for say Enh Shaman and Combat Rogues because their fire novas/blade flurries contribute to soul cap. Stick with Coin/Pajeet/Mirror.

Ideally gearing for multi+haste is indeed the way to go. I don't think going pure haste or multi (via the tanaan gear tokens) are viable.