Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    How many children's lives will be ruined due to mommy and daddy now getting a divorce? Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Deleted
    I don't see any list?

Quote Originally Posted by Zimakai View Post
    How many children's lives will be ruined due to mommy and daddy now getting a divorce? Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
    And think of all the lives it saved because kids didn't walk in on their dad Eiffel towering some chick he met online or all the dysfunctional marriages this will end so kids wont think that a dysfunctional marriage is normal.

Deleted
    This is on the AM website:

Ashley Madison is the world's leading married dating service for discreet encounters
    They might want to change that...

I certainly hope people here shaming cheaters aren't the ones deriding others who shame different lifestyle choices...
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post
    It's wierd, due to the phrasing of it and the link kinda made me think it was trying to say 2 of the hacker team responsible have committed suicide rather than face law enforcement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Celebrity photo leak?
    "Posting these photos is equivalent to rape."

Ashley Madison leak?
    "LOL look at all these cheaters, what scum! Let's defame them!"

These new outlets are pathetic.
    Eh, the funniest part was how some of the same outlets had Hulk Hogans tape and were proud of showing it off anyway despite a judge ordering them to stop doing so. They're hypocritic bastards, just like almost all of the media.

Edit, did they already release the photos? Release the photos!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    I certainly hope people here shaming cheaters aren't the ones deriding others who shame different lifestyle choices...
    open relationships are completely different from cheating on your partner when your in a closed relationship.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I would not release the cc numbers due to the heat that would bring.
    It is one thing to name and shame, it is another thing to help fraud.
    While I agree, those CC numbers will all be canceled anyway by this time. Any mass compromise triggers cancellation of cards.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    While I agree, those CC numbers will all be canceled anyway by this time. Any mass compromise triggers cancellation of cards.
    Yep. Prior to government regulation of credit card-based funding methodologies, my previous employer had a network breach and protocol included informing both the card owner and the banks associated.

On the radio just now they said 86% of members were men. A lady says she was paid $36,000 a year by Ashley Madison to create fake female accounts and correspond to male members, but never meet up of course.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland