Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    It's okay right now. Our damage is... permissible on single target, and we do alright on AoE, even though we get blown out of the water on burst AoE by warriors and warlocks.

Remedial is how I would describe Enhancement damage right now. My biggest gripe is that if w're going to be remedial, we should have some utility to make up for the deficit. It's never a good thing to compare yourself to OP classes, but at least in terms of other Agility users--if Rogues get to top meters AND get Smoke Bomb AND get to cheese mechanics, I wonder why we can't even use AG to any useful effect.
    Pretty much this - the scale has just been tipped too far by nerfing our offheals and gimping our utility, now being a bit behind on DPS is that much worse.

Deleted
    From my own experience, and that's for every enhancement shaman who lose faith, with proper gear you can pull decent numbers. I realised the trinkets, weapon and the most important set bonus pulls you far ahead. As I am very experienced enhy I couldn't stand a chance on single target fights with my group, with around the same ilvl as me. The only difference was I didn't have proper trinkets (just flat numbers) and no tier bonus, t18 nor t17. Now I have 2 set t18 and Malicious Censer with flat stats, and I start to shine again, where in the past I could outdps people with much worse gear and I couldn't stand it it's different in WoD. Seems like we are midpack and very gear dependant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedin View Post

Since when do we spread buffed fs with ll?!
    From my recollection, it was an unannounced hotfix/buff many months ago.

And while I would still go with liquid magma in an encounter with an AOE mechanic (4+ adds), using EF (with LL spreading buffed flame shocks) is extremely viable in sustained 2-3 target encounters.
    Last edited by Vizslakane; 2015-08-22 at 02:05 PM.

Enhance is doing well on most fights. The only true single target fight is Zakuun, and to a lesser extent, Fel Reaver. Even on sporadic 2-target fights like Tyrant enhance does pretty well.