Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This website should ban all political posts. Those that are saying these people are idiots and have no right to deny this marriage are the same people that think we have no right to judge homosexuals. The hypocrisy is so thick in here it is almost hard to take anymore. If they dont wont to marry someone, why should they have to? Why cant the couple go elsewhere? Someone in this thread posted about some complex these two suffer from, well a good portion of this world, especially people on this forum have a crybaby give me everything I want when I want it or else complex. If America is so bad, stop worrying about it, stop taking donations from it, stop asking for help from it and go relish in your perfect country of residence. If you live here, stop being so damn sensitive about every little thing. Funny how this couple have been going on for years with no problem, no issues, community loved them, business department loved them and bam, two gay guys get their feelings hurt and the whole damn place has to shut down. Sad and pathetic..

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    This website should ban all political posts. Those that are saying these people are idiots and have no right to deny this marriage are the same people that think we have no right to judge homosexuals. The hypocrisy is so thick in here it is almost hard to take anymore. If they dont wont to marry someone, why should they have to? Why cant the couple go elsewhere? Someone in this thread posted about some complex these two suffer from, well a good portion of this world, especially people on this forum have a crybaby give me everything I want when I want it or else complex. If America is so bad, stop worrying about it, stop taking donations from it, stop asking for help from it and go relish in your perfect country of residence. If you live here, stop being so damn sensitive about every little thing. Funny how this couple have been going on for years with no problem, no issues, community loved them, business department loved them and bam, two gay guys get their feelings hurt and the whole damn place has to shut down. Sad and pathetic..
    Feel free to leave this forum, i'm sure plenty of Catholic forums exist for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Feel free to leave this forum, i'm sure plenty of Catholic forums exist for you.
    Maybe first he should read up on how to use paragraphs -_-
    #boycottchina

This website should ban all political posts. Those that are saying these people are idiots and have no right to deny this marriage are the same people that think we have no right to judge homosexuals. The hypocrisy is so thick in here it is almost hard to take anymore. If they dont wont to marry someone, why should they have to? Why cant the couple go elsewhere? [...] Funny how this couple have been going on for years with no problem, no issues, community loved them, business department loved them and bam, two gay guys get their feelings hurt and the whole damn place has to shut down. Sad and pathetic..
    Welcome to the 1950s everyone. This time machine, courtesy of Cyi.

Only bigots i see is the gay people in this story

THEY CAN FIND A PLACE THAT WILL HOST THEIR GAY WEDDINGS in 1 minute with google.

what it comes down to is, gay people do not just want to be seen and treated equal, THEY WANT TO BE LOVED by the people who disagree with them.

I my self do not hate gay people, i will treat them as humans, but i will not ever say i think what they are doing is *right*.

it's CALLED RESPECT OF BELIEFS, this couple obviously respected what the two men believed and kindly declined and said we do not agree with your lifestyle basically.

*aka they did not say burn all the gays alive for they are blessed by the devil!

this means if you can't say no to gays, you an say no to a furry who wants to marry his dog because DISCRIMINATION!
    *there is a guy from brazil i think that married a tree and got upset about all the wood jokes*

i am all for DO WHAT YOU BELIEVE WITH IN REASON *aka do not kill etc....*

but do not expect everyone to love who you are.

I am not Catholic, in fact, far from it. I am not judging people nor am I expecting others to change their beliefs for mine. If I decided to get married in a church that specialized gay weddings, I wouldn't lose my shit if they declined to marry me, I would move on to one that supported my choice. I think this world is turning into one in which we want validation for every little feeling we have and if we don't get, we throw a tantrum. Everyone wants to think they are a special snow flake.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice that the only argument you can form is my writing structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    it's CALLED RESPECT OF BELIEFS, this couple obviously respected what the two men believed and kindly declined and said we do not agree with your lifestyle basically.
    So what "lifestyle" was this sort of person respectfully disagreeing with when they "kindly" turned away black people from basically every service they could think of?

Why, because I am tired of everyone having to conform to everybody personal beliefs? I could care less if these two guys want to get married, it really affects me zero. If they are happy, more power to them, my issue rests with the fact that everyone in these special interest groups expects everyone else to conform to their specific line of thinking. Why? All these two gentleman had to do was go elsewhere but noooooooo, that means the whole town hates them and this nice couple are pieces of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Maybe first he should read up on how to use paragraphs -_-
    Most sites that house bigoted opinions tend to forgo proper grammar and sentence structure for CAPS, BOLD, ITALICS and giant clusters of word salad to get their outrage across. Also excessive use of ... and !!!.

I am not Catholic, in fact, far from it. I am not judging people nor am I expecting others to change their beliefs for mine. If I decided to get married in a church that specialized gay weddings, I wouldn't lose my shit if they declined to marry me, I would move on to one that supported my choice. I think this world is turning into one in which we want validation for every little feeling we have and if we don't get, we throw a tantrum. Everyone wants to think they are a special snow flake.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice that the only argument you can form is my writing structure.
    Awesome we need more people like you

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So what "lifestyle" was this sort of person respectfully disagreeing with when they "kindly" turned away black people from basically every service they could think of?
    So, slavery/racism is equal to these two guys getting turned away? Kind of a broad leap but sure, lets play. This business turned them away due to religious beliefs, not because they are of a different race. If you dont think religion is a good answer, well thats cool, but to this couple it was so who are you to judge anymore then you claim others shouldnt judge the two guys wanting to get married.

You cant have it both ways, its ok for us to judge you but you can judge us.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, slavery/racism is equal to these two guys getting turned away? Kind of a broad leap but sure, lets play. This business turned them away due to religious beliefs, not because they are of a different race. If you dont think religion is a good answer, well thats cool, but to this couple it was so who are you to judge anymore then you claim others shouldnt judge the two guys wanting to get married.

You cant have it both ways, its ok for us to judge you but you can judge us.
    But my religion is against black people and Asians.

It's a public service that has to follow rules set by the government.

It's not that hard to understand, is it? Even the youtube comment section got it right.

I find it ironic that in your post on the first page, you linked a paragraph 3 times the size of mine, but because you linked it, it was cool. Again, the hypocrisy is thick in here.

- - - Updated - - -

What religion is that?

- - - Updated - - -

What religion is that?
    But my religion is against black people and Asians.

THEY CAN FIND A PLACE THAT WILL HOST THEIR GAY WEDDINGS in 1 minute with google.

what it comes down to is, gay people do not just want to be seen and treated equal, THEY WANT TO BE LOVED by the people who disagree with them.

I my self do not hate gay people, i will treat them as humans, but i will not ever say i think what they are doing is *right*.

*aka they did not say burn all the gays alive for they are blessed by the devil!

this means if you can't say no to gays, you an say no to a furry who wants to marry his dog because DISCRIMINATION!
    *there is a guy from brazil i think that married a tree and got upset about all the wood jokes*

It's a business, not a church. And damn, learn some proper English.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it ironic that in your post on the first page, you linked a paragraph 3 times the size of mine, but because you linked it, it was cool. Again, the hypocrisy is thick in here.

- - - Updated - - -

What religion is that?

- - - Updated - - -

What religion is that?
    One I just made up.
    Its called Gilrak'ism, and i'm its god.

Anybody who disagrees with me is disrespectful of me, and thus I should be allowed to do whatever I want.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    It's a business, not a church. And damn, learn some proper English.
    He's just so angry, the feeelz.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

Bigoted beliefs deserve no respect. None at all. They deserve to be ridiculed and suffocated.

One I just made up.
    Its called Gilrak'ism, and i'm its god.

Anybody who disagrees with me is disrespectful of me, and thus I should be allowed to do whatever I want.
    I am not sure, but I think you just proved my point. Nice, thank you!

Hard to feel sorry for two old religious morons who suppress the legal rights of two people who love each other and want to secure that love in the eyes of the law.

The whole religious freedom argument is just an excuse to hide homophobia behind "freedom".