Bartender being annoying.

Hey ya guys! Just recently got back to WoW, and had to re-download all my addons.

Anyways, I am using the amazing Bartender addon, to have a neat looking interface revolving around my action bars, however there is one thing that is annoying the *insert dirty word* out me.

Some of my bars (in this case Bar 7 - Which i use for my PvP trinket) is merged with my stance1 bar. This means, whatever I put in my stealth bar 1, will be listed in bar 7 as well, and vice versa. Anyone knows how to fix?

Picture: http://imgur.com/JuLgTYS

Any help is appreciated.
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

If I remember correctly, been a while since I used Bartender. But if you go into the Bar 7 settings go to State Configuration and you can set which bar it should page with (or set to no paging) Think that should fix the problem

It's in the settings for bar 1.

Thanks for pointing out that this can be disabled. I've always just avoided using bars 7 through 10.

Quote Originally Posted by IAMANIKOLAS View Post
    Hey ya guys! Just recently got back to WoW, and had to re-download all my addons.

Anyways, I am using the amazing Bartender addon, to have a neat looking interface revolving around my action bars, however there is one thing that is annoying the *insert dirty word* out me.

Some of my bars (in this case Bar 7 - Which i use for my PvP trinket) is merged with my stance1 bar. This means, whatever I put in my stealth bar 1, will be listed in bar 7 as well, and vice versa. Anyone knows how to fix?

Picture: http://imgur.com/JuLgTYS

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks a lot, I have looked through the various options, and set everything to "Not page" nothing have worked so far
    - Any chance you can be more specific?
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

I just installed Bartender to check it out for myself. I set bar 7 to page with bar 1, and it copied all my spells from Bar 1. I then went to "State Configuration" and set the "Default bar state" to "Do not page" and it dissapeared. Or you could just go to "State Configuration" and uncheck "Enabled" and it should also go away.