Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    I have already sent a letter them that my guild friends, IRL friends and me will not buy Legion until fly will not be available.
    Have also send a letter to your, your guild friends' and IRL friends' therapists asking for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    You either were unaware or are not rembering that EMFH has been contentious since vanilla wow
    Uh... it didn't exist until Wrath, though? The human racial used to be Perception, which increased stealth detection.

Deleted
    Red shirt guy Blizzcon 2015 we're waiting for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblez View Post
    So does the virtual ticket give Murkidan or not?
    Virtual ticket comes with every perk of actually going to Blizzcon......except actually going to Blizzcon (physically).

So yes, you get Murkidan and all the other ingame goodies for their franchises.

On topic: I totally splurged for that messenger bag. My current laptop bag/messenger bag is falling apart, felt like a good replacement XD. It's a bit smaller than mine but I hardly actually use mine for the laptop itself anyway, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    Uh... it didn't exist until Wrath, though? The human racial used to be Perception, which increased stealth detection.

Don't forget The Human Spirit! They had (maybe still have?) increased spirit!

But the controvercial racial in Vanilla, and most of tBC, was Will of the Forsaken. It used to not share any sort of CD with a PVP trinket and gave Undead about 10 seconds of pure immunity from Fears, MCs, and Horror effects as well.
    Last edited by Keile; 2015-08-20 at 01:45 PM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Look, man, i just want to kill alliance. Point me to where. Apparently, they need all their tricks and racials to do it.

So buff Feral damage to compensate for the idiots who don't know how to play the rotation? Wow, just wow.

The Virtual Ticket does not say what you get with it?

Quote Originally Posted by thatmikeguy View Post
    The Virtual Ticket does not say what you get with it?
    Access to view live streams of Blizzcon (multiple channels, so there's various angles and whatnot) along with the ability to watch them on demand for up to 2 weeks after.

You also gain access to any in-game goodies that come with an actual blizzcon ticket (such as the Murkidan pet).
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Meanwhile PvE continues to be totally dominated by horde guilds due to the strength of the racials but that's not going to be dealt with it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Nairesha View Post
    Wait. What?

Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    General
    Thrash in Cat Form now deals 10% more damage.
    Feral
    Rake now deals 20% more damage. In PvP combat, Rake now deals 20% less damage.
    Rip now deals 20% more damage. In PvP combat, Rip now deals 20% less damage.

Really? Our feral already beats every other fing class in DPS - and they get a buff? Are you kissing me? Bizzard, really.
    Sounds like your guild has some sub par dps.

Also please don't use Noxxic for... Anything really.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    So buff Feral damage to compensate for the idiots who don't know how to play the rotation? Wow, just wow.
    If you want an accurate depiction of the state of feral, look on warcraft logs: warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8
    Last edited by Fursion; 2015-08-20 at 05:11 PM.

Damn, they nerfed ferals in PVP. To those that will say that i'm crazy or dumb, look: Increase 20% of 100, and you increase more 20, remaining 120. Now, take out 20% of 120 and will remain 96. Damn, nerf locks !

All I need to hear is that Overwatch beta access will be available to virtual ticket holders and you'll have my money, Blizzard.

Feral dps so bad. Already beating all other "hybrid" classes on st fights by a good margin is not enough. No buff thier dots even more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if you can fit a 15" laptop on that bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Nairesha View Post
    True dat, since we're not Mythic or anywhere near 720 gear. MOre like this:

noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings#705,max,1

Still think ferals are fine.
    If you're using Noxxic for information, that's probably why your Feral is kicking everyone's ass. Terrible resource.
    Feral is towards the bottom of the barrel currently. Look at Warcraft Logs. The only classes they're beating are Glad Warriors and Surv. Hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    You either were unaware or are not rembering that EMFH has been contentious since vanilla wow
    Really? That's interesting, since it didn't even exist until WotLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    But the controvercial racial in Vanilla, and most of tBC, was Will of the Forsaken. It used to not share any sort of CD with a PVP trinket and gave Undead about 10 seconds of pure immunity from Fears, MCs, and Horror effects as well.
    I don't think it did Horror effects (which there were very few of at the time). But as bad as WotF was for PvP balance, I saw a lot more issues with the Dwarven Priest only racial of Fear Ward in PvE. It was ridiculously useful with the huge number AoE fears that wiped aggro from the tank while feared. Combine this with the fact that one priest could have it up 100% of the time on the tank (this part was nerfed before it was shared with the Horde), and you had a truly godly ability.

Virtual ticket was a huge disappointment last year. Lags, stutter, poor video quality and no movie trailer.

MMO champion had the better coverage and it was for free. I doubt this will be much different this year.

Deleted
    they should sell that messanger bag separately ;(( it is soooo coolll

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    Virtual ticket was a huge disappointment last year. Lags, stutter, poor video quality and no movie trailer.

MMO champion had the better coverage and it was for free. I doubt this will be much different this year.
    Must be you.I bought every blizzcon virtual ticket and never had any problems.