1st big casualty of Ashley Madison leak...shocker Josh Duggar!

Source: https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/jos...us-weekly.html

Looks like another scandal is brewing for Josh Duggar. Gawker reported on Wednesday, Aug. 19, that the former 19 Kids and Counting star may have spent as much as $986.76 for two subscriptions on AshleyMadison.com — a site that helps married people find others for affairs.
    Not going to lie. I find this data dump freaking amazing in simply how many hypocrites are about to get busted. Ashley Madison did have a chance to shut down the site. They also scammed money out of people by lying and said if you paid them extra they permanently deleted all your records.

Any thoughts on this?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I have no sympathy for these losers.

2 Lawsuits and Counting.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |