Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinist View Post
    I do not use that WA anymore - check the load conditions and see if it is set to rogue / Sinist only. Note that the WA only activates when cap needs to be cancelled. You can test by popping ring out of combat them start hitting a dummy when there is about 8-9 seconds left on the ring.

I am currently using this WA which was made by the guys over at the Fluid Druid forums I believe. I made a modification so that it takes into account the upgraded ilvl as well since GetItemInfo only returns the base ilvl.

Pastebin URL

This one automatically calculates the intersect time based on the ilvl of the trinket / ring equipped so that you do not need to edit that manually.
    Thanks a lot! So is it supposed to cancel spirit shift buff automatically?? If so it's not working for me

Quote Originally Posted by Maski View Post
    Thanks a lot! So is it supposed to cancel spirit shift buff automatically?? If so it's not working for me
    No, you need to cancel the spirit shift yourself. This just gives you a warning indicating that you will need to cancel. It is not possible to automatically cancel a buff with wow's API.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinist View Post
    No, you need to cancel the spirit shift yourself. This just gives you a warning indicating that you will need to cancel. It is not possible to automatically cancel a buff with wow's API.
    Oh ok thanks again!

Deleted
    does this WA still work ? all i see is the cd/timer for ring and a text "cancel SS at <4.99" (at all times, even out of combat)