Deleted

Man Tasered At Gatwick Over EasyJet Luggage Row

http://news.sky.com/story/1538968/ma...et-luggage-row

One passenger on board tweeted to say the stun gun was used after the man was insistent on wearing his "man purse"
    I won't lie I laughed. Essentially a guy got tasered because he refused to relinquish his extra hand luggage

Racism? Fuck. All he had to say was sexism and he'd be lined up for some nice cash settlements.

But im sure we will get there eventually.

Ouch, that had to hurt!

From what I've seen, people are allowed to take on item of hand luggage, and one purse/laptop bag/backpack as carry on luggage.

More often than not I see women with hand bags or purses as well as a bag on wheels. If an extra woman's purse is allowed, why not a man's purse?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    Racism? Fuck. All he had to say was sexism and he'd be lined up for some nice cash settlements.

But im sure we will get there eventually.
    It wasn't America. He won't get jackshit.

guess EasyJet isnt that easy to fly with after all. tasered over a man-purse though? pretty funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    It wasn't America. He won't get jackshit.
    UK is pretty happy go lucky with suing as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermor View Post
    From what I've seen, people are allowed to take on item of hand luggage, and one purse/laptop bag/backpack as carry on luggage.

More often than not I see women with hand bags or purses as well as a bag on wheels. If an extra woman's purse is allowed, why not a man's purse?
    Not all airlines allow the same amount of baggage, carry on or otherwise. easyJet is cheap, so perhaps they only allow one item.

Deleted
    I support the tasering of men with a manpurse.

7+ Year Old Account
    If i was caught in public with a manpurse i would probably WANT to be tased

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    guess EasyJet isnt that easy to fly with after all. tasered over a man-purse though? pretty funny.
    Afterwards they send him to a mental health instituion. Maybe their staff needs to visist for a evaluation, too?

Edit: So allengedly he was teasered for continued agression after he was allowed onboard with his bags.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2015-08-21 at 08:58 AM.

Deleted
    Don't fuck around on a plane, pretty simple really.