Deleted

Father Of Kidnap Teen Heard Screams On Phone

http://news.sky.com/story/1537573/fa...reams-on-phone

The wealthy businessman received an £840,000 ransom demand on the phone and could apparently hear her screaming before her death
    This story is awful, not only was his daughter kidnapped but also killed whilst on the phone. Sad times

Deleted
    Oh yeah, the entire case is really messed up. Especially since they said they'd pay. Extremly nasty and pointless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Oh yeah, the entire case is really messed up. Especially since they said they'd pay. Extremly nasty and pointless.
    Apparently they believe it's because she could ID them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    http://news.sky.com/story/1537573/fa...reams-on-phone

This story is awful, not only was his daughter kidnapped but also killed whilst on the phone. Sad times
    So sad that you feed on on the media and spread it like brainless mongols. It disgusts me how people feed on entertainment like this.

Well that happens when retarded people become criminal. Kidnapping her without wearing a mask and only realizing afterwards that there is a witness.. A sad waste indeed :/.

Someone call liam nelson.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    So sad that you feed on on the media and spread it like brainless mongols. It disgusts me how people feed on entertainment like this.
    entertainment?! wtf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I think he means spreading bad news, and giving these guys attention. i.e, spreading a negative memetic virus.
    I more think of it as shared sympathy towards the father and disgust at the criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I think he means spreading bad news, and giving these guys attention. i.e, spreading a negative memetic virus.
    i dont think these guys did it for attention. so i dont think it matters

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well that happens when retarded people become criminal. Kidnapping her without wearing a mask and only realizing afterwards that there is a witness.. A sad waste indeed :/.
    yeah, professionals who do this never harm the merchandise unless someone doesnt pay.

do it once and you can basically never do it again because people will know paying wont get their loved ones back so why pay?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah, professionals who do this never harm the merchandise unless someone doesnt pay.

do it once and you can basically never do it again because people will know paying wont get their loved ones back so why pay?
    I was more meant as an example why these two were morons. They essentially had no plan as they went into this and fucked up on every step on the way. They even botched the exchange (though apparently she wasn't even alive at that point), made unreasonable demands (online transactions that don't exist) and stuff. I can only hope that for once our justice system won't fuck it up, but let's face it.. they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I was more meant as an example why these two were morons. They essentially had no plan as they went into this and fucked up on every step on the way. They even botched the exchange (though apparently she wasn't even alive at that point), made unreasonable demands (online transactions that don't exist) and stuff. I can only hope that for once our justice system won't fuck it up, but let's face it.. they will.
    exactly. people who do this for a living plan this stuff out a long time in advance and have a track record of returning the people once paid with no harm done to them.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Good god. That poor man. :| This will probably haunt him for the rest of his life. To be a dad and hear your child screaming and be unable to help them...

Okay, well, my day is ruined.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    #depressed
    I don't really have any words to accurately describe this awful feeling in my gut. That poor father...

Holy fuck those morons really need to rethink their way of taking people hostage for a ransom. They botched the most simple rule, don't kill the person you want to ransom away.

The family certainly have my sympathy, no one deserves to lose their child and certainly not in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Apparently they believe it's because she could ID them
    Yes, they were totally unprepared. At least one of them knew her personally and they didn't wear any masks...

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    Holy fuck those morons really need to rethink their way of taking people hostage for a ransom. They botched the most simple rule, don't kill the person you want to ransom away.

The family certainly have my sympathy, no one deserves to lose their child and certainly not in this way.
    The rule is don't get caught.

I had to take a few... courses are to strong of a word lets say training exercises with hostage rescue.

The hostage is only valuable for as long as you can get what you want from their family/army/whatever. Once you have what you want the most prudent move is to execute the hostage.

Taking hostages isn't a business firm. You don't bank on getting a reputation. You bank on the people you are extracting payment from to be desperate enough to save their loved one that they pay.

A lot of this thread seems to have the misconception that movies are how actual hostage situations work.

I'm a bit disappointed i had to go to post 7 to see a taken reference.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    The rule is don't get caught.

I had to take a few... courses are to strong of a word lets say training exercises with hostage rescue.

The hostage is only valuable for as long as you can get what you want from their family/army/whatever. Once you have what you want the most prudent move is to execute the hostage.

Taking hostages isn't a business firm. You don't bank on getting a reputation. You bank on the people you are extracting payment from to be desperate enough to save their loved one that they pay.

A lot of this thread seems to have the misconception that movies are how actual hostage situations work.
    there is a huge black market in human trafficking. plenty of people kidnap people for a living. the ones who kill the hostages are only planning on doing it once.