Independent Candidate "Deez Nuts" rising in polls

Celebrating 1000 posts and what better way to celebrate than to post the most bizarre thread of all time.
    In Iowa there is an indepent candidate rising closely behind Donald Trump. The candidate indetifies themselves as "Deez Nuts".

"Deez Nuts" has has even rose in the polls to 15% up from 9% and has officially became a presidental candidate while it is a low chance, "Deez Nuts" may have competition over Trump and Hillary and even win the state of Iowa

Source: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...2016-candidate
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Random joke candidate gets support from those uninterested, news at 10. I wouldn't really say 9% v 40% is close

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Random joke candidate gets support from those uninterested, news at 10. I wouldn't really say 9% v 40% is close
    I'm still voting for him.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I'm still voting for him.
    K...........................

15+ Year Old Account
    It is so early that it doesnt really matter.
    After all Donald is still the top dog, that is a pretty clear signal of how early it is.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.